All Bets Off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
One two ya hear the clock tickin...Tick tock you about to stop living....1,2.. i want you to remember me.......tick tock, but the dead dont have no memory

Reaction score
but the dead dont have no memory

Sorry to rain on your parade, but it's actually "but the day don't have no memory." lol anyways....

I'm here to do my thang. I'm here to bring the pain. I'm never ever gonna change.

Actually, I am gonna change. I'm gonna change the song...

I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything is right. Hey, I said I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling... :shock: :wassat:

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
^^woah woah woah

Day vs Dead...dead would make more sence....your about to stop living/The DEAD dont have no memory***It just sounds right

the dark knight

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive been working on the raaaaaaaailrooooad...
all the livelong daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
iiiive been working on the railroad
juuust to pass the tiiime away

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
^^You know Randy Savage put out an album right.......think about that before you call silkk bad

BE A MAN HULK!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You're an idiot. You actually classify rap as a talent?

I'm not a fan of rap/hip hop per say, but to say that none of them have any talent and to say that rap is not talent is nothing short of foolhardy. But I should expect no less from an ignorant neanderthal such as yourself.

PeepShow

^O dang, that is a
JerichoBurn1.gif