Alexa Bliss

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Why does everyone have it out for Alexa Bliss the minute that she wins back the SD! Live Women's Championship. None of this would have happened had Naomi taken two seconds to make sure Alexa was lined up right for her finisher. But because of that mistake she had to be striped of the title. And Alexa was the most likely person to hold the title considering that Becky Lynch was still in the middle of a feud with Mickie James. When Charlotte won the title back on RAW no one was in a rush to get the title off her so quickly. But now that Alexa won the belt back all ever wants to do is get the title off her so quickly. What is the problem with her being a champion. And everyone needs to get it through their heads that Naomi won't be ready in time for Wrestlemania 33.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Who is everyone and what are you smoking? I haven't heard a single person say any of this.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I love that Kevin lives in Kayfabe-land

Status
Not open for further replies.