Alexa bliss the true savior of the women's division?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
How Alexa Bliss Is Saving The Women's Revolution

"Alexa Bliss is the best talker in WWE. Sorry, Paul Heyman (not there enough). Sorry, Bray Wyatt (lack of consequence). Sorry, Miz (well, he may be the best, but I’m trying to make a point here). She’s proof that the microphone, not frog-splashes or streamers, is the most direct highway to our smarky hearts.

Do you think Chris Jericho enjoyed his 11th prime thanks to his in-ring physicality? Do you think people sing along with Enzo Amore because they find him attractive? When a casual or nostalgic fan reminisces about wrestling, they don't gab over chain wrestling - they recall Austin 3:16 or The Ultimate Warrior’s verbal agony. Alexa Bliss found that hallowed vein, and she's draining it."

I actually agree with this. Bliss is arguably the best heel in WWE. I love her look, style, and mic skills. Thoughts? Do you all agree?

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would say Charlotte is the best heel still (being used properly or not is debatable) but Alexa is second to her. Alexa has come a long way and is getting better as time goes on. It is hard to say she isn't entertaining to listen to or to watch wrestle.

Reactions: The Phenom

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
I said it before Alexa gets better every time she steps in the ring and I must not be the only one to notice because now she is the 1st woman to hold both Raw and SD Live's women championships! Alexa is truly a goddess and she is just getting started...I love the Queen don't get me wrong but if Alexa keeps going at this rate what would a Queen be to a Goddess?

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
She is no where near the best talker in WWE lol like come on now. Her character has been a little generic, but she is finding her stride that's for sure. I see a little bit of Trish Stratus in her.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
She is no where near the best talker in WWE lol like come on now. Her character has been a little generic, but she is finding her stride that's for sure. I see a little bit of Trish Stratus in her.
I agree that she's not the best talker. But who's her competition really Besides guys like Owens? I mean she's def high up there. Her promos and segments only improve. She seems organic.

Reactions: The Phenom

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Trish in Alexia? Mmmmmm, I would like to see that too

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I agree that she's not the best talker. But who's her competition really Besides guys like Owens? I mean she's def high up there. Her promos and segments only improve. She seems organic.

:really:

Miz is the best talker by a mile as of right now.

It's a toss up between best female taller with Charlotte and Alexa tho

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Bliss has honestly been amazing with her time in WWE so far, improving by the week, has got better and better in the ring and her mic ability right now is on point.

She is far from "Kelly Kelly 2.0" eh, Brit?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Savior? Nah fam more like the result of what can come from the Women's division when they're not valued by looks alone. She's simply going past the threshold of the door the previous NXT Women opened.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Savior? Nah fam more like the result of what can come from the Women's division when they're not valued by looks alone. She's simply going past the threshold of the door the previous NXT Women opened.
Her looks though..... damn....

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
:really:

Miz is the best talker by a mile as of right now.

It's a toss up between best female taller with Charlotte and Alexa tho
Well yeah... you mentioned one and I did... lol that's what I mean. When you think about it, there's few really good talkers as of now. They need it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Bliss has honestly been amazing with her time in WWE so far, improving by the week, has got better and better in the ring and her mic ability right now is on point.

She is far from "Kelly Kelly 2.0" eh, Brit?

That had to do with a slut scandal! I OBJECT! :angry:

200.gif

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...so I love Alexa and I was gunning for her to be pushed straight out of the gate...
5 Reasons Why Alexa Bliss Should Win The SmackDown Women's Championship
but...
No...she isn't saving anything by looking sexy, acting like bitch and being great on the mic.

The "Women's Revolution" was basically stalled at Roadblock: End of the Line...and
it hasn't moved since.

WWE could have kept it moving forward if they combined the 3 women's matches at
Elimination Chamber and put the ladies in the chamber itself. It would have so simple
to do as well when you look at the results that night...

Nikki & Nattie "eliminate" each other...
Becky eliminates Mickie...
Alexa eliminates Becky...
Naomi eliminates Alexa and wins the title (and possibly doesn't get injured in the process)

Anyway...my point is Alexa is awesome...but she's nowhere near as "important" or as good
in the ring as Charlotte, Sasha & Becky.

Last edited:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I would say Charlotte is the best heel still (being used properly or not is debatable) but Alexa is second to her. Alexa has come a long way and is getting better as time goes on. It is hard to say she isn't entertaining to listen to or to watch wrestle.
But they are doing a face turn with Charlotte and Charlotte as face is something I'll have to see before I buy into. Just because her gimmick is 'I am better than you'.

Alexa is pretty good and I think WWE did the right thing by giving her a record by giving her the distinction of winning both titles first. They're building both Charlotte and Alexa up.

As for Sasha, Bayley and all that. They may have tons of fans and their wrestling is probably awesome but I find them quite boring to listen to. Might be because Sasha like Charlotte doesn't work as a face, though.