Alexa Bliss as Women's Champion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
You know, Alexa Bliss winning the Women's Title at Money in the Bank was pretty hilarious... She just came off her 2 year reign of terror and a lot of people breathed a sigh of relief she's no longer champion, maybe takes a step back, and then she wins Money in the Bank and wins back the title the same night.

I really want Ronda Rousey to become champion. Alexa is already a 5 time champion, a well established star and Alexa and Ronda should be a great feud going into SummerSlam.

Alexa doesn't need the title, she's one of the biggest stars in the women's division, just behind Ronda and maybe Charlotte. Do you think Ronda is winning the title at SummerSlam? What match at WrestleMania would you like to see Ronda and Alexa in?.. Ronda needs to win the title soon because she might not be around much longer.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Truth be told since I haven't been watching as much, I don't get the hate for Alexa at all. Can someone clue me in?

Figured this is just to set up the next couple of programs for Rousey. She'll crush Bliss at SummerSlam and have a Lesnar reign. Seems like a good way to go since Alexa is such a good antagonist, before they have a 15 minute match that should go 15 secomds

Reactions: The Sheik

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Truth be told since I haven't been watching as much, I don't get the hate for Alexa at all. Can someone clue me in?

I'm guessing it's because of her push and people feel she's not that great in the ring... even though, she's not that bad.. She's not on the level of Charlotte or Becky, but she's better than most of them on the mic and character work.. which is just as important in WWE.

Reaction score
I actually see Alexa winning this feud...or at least retaining the title at SummerSlam.

Alexa is double jointed right? Why not use that to her advantage and fake her arm being snapped by Ronda. Then she releases the hold thinking she won and Alexa rolls her up for the win. Thus retaining the title.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I actually see Alexa winning this feud...or at least retaining the title at SummerSlam.

Alexa is double jointed right? Why not use that to her advantage and fake her arm being snapped by Ronda. Then she releases the hold thinking she won and Alexa rolls her up for the win. Thus retaining the title.
Pretty sure they already did that finish against Becky Lynch.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Alexa Bliss is one of the top female talents. Easily top 5, maybe even top 3. She reminds me of a young Trish Status.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Ronda should break Alexa's arm like Pentagon Jr., then proceed with a beat down, and win the championship and becomes the new Women's Champion because I would watch that match and enjoy it.

Aster Davis

Jobber
Reaction score
I really, really like Alexa. She's good enough in the ring with an awesome character but I think the title scene could have used a breath of fresh air until next year.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm guessing it's because of her push and people feel she's not that great in the ring... even though, she's not that bad.. She's not on the level of Charlotte or Becky, but she's better than most of them on the mic and character work.. which is just as important in WWE.

Pity around half the horsewomen don't have that charisma thing going on and Alexa is not embarrassing in the ring (unlike Nia, Mandy Rose, Sonya etc).

Probably better on the mic than Charlotte.

Beats me what they're doing with Sasha though. Bailey and Becky have basically been ruined.

Alexa is basically a female Honky Tonk/Miz equivalent.

Reactions: The Sheik

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Again watching from afar here, but all things considered I don't see a big gap between her and Charlotte. Charlotte can wrestle, yeah, but I never get into her matches as much as I should.
Assume due to her lousy mic skills/character work but maybe her work doesn't connect with the crowd? Idk. I watch, not wrestle.
Alexa... I wonder if she's similar to Lesnar at this point. Lesnar last year got us some epic builds that got us hyped up for all his matches, but then the matches sucked and if they announce another Lesnar match you'll be very wary to buy into the build to another shitty match again.
I bet Alexa can do stuff with the right opponent or the right writing (right, Becky feud?), and Ronda is definitely the right opponent (so is Sasha)
I'd wait and see on this one

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Alexa is just a heel transitional champion for Ronda. They must of realised that there wasn't any better heels for Ronda on Raw other then Bliss. You would presume Ronda is going to destroy Alexa at Summerslam.
[doublepost=1529776481][/doublepost]
Assume due to her lousy mic skills/character work but maybe her work doesn't connect with the crowd? Idk.
Charlotte's wrestling does connect with the crowd.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Pity around half the horsewomen don't have that charisma thing going on and Alexa is not embarrassing in the ring (unlike Nia, Mandy Rose, Sonya etc).

Probably better on the mic than Charlotte.

Beats me what they're doing with Sasha though. Bailey and Becky have basically been ruined.

Alexa is basically a female Honky Tonk/Miz equivalent.

WWE seems to care a lot about mic work to sell a story.. Sasha, Bayley and Becky don't have that.. Sasha is not as good in the ring as some people think, but she's still not bad, but she doesn't have the verbal ability and character to be a top star. That Boss gimmick is so stale at this point.

Bayley they fucked up since she debuted on the main roster.

Becky is the most over woman in the women's division. I don't think she's ruined quite yet because her popularity is still there. Fans haven't given up on her like they have Bayley and Sasha... Becky is someone who needs a push on Smackdown. She has all the talent in the world.