Album of the Year

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
No offense to April and Dr. Dre but Lupe Fiasco's LASERS is simply AMAZING. I have a confession that my life has been marvelous as of late, but this weekend it got hard. I downloaded this album (I feel REALLY bad for pirating this album), and it was like FUCK! this album is Vince 2011.

Everything album this album is perfect. You need to check it out. Definitely worth the three year wait. I know I usually go more in depth with my reviews, but I am so excited. So ecstatic about this album that I cannot criticize it.

Solid 10/10

005818901264711894.jpg

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Strokes release Angles in around 10 days, I think this will be album of the year. :nod:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Oh I see of this year, well Patti Smith has an Album coming out later in the year really looking forward to that. I have PJ Harvey's new one, but still have not listerned to it, expect big things there. The only 2011 I have listened to so far is Anna Calvi's debut which is great. But I should be getting more in the weeks to come.