Al Blizzard

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Character name:
Al Blizzard
Nicknames:
The Perfect Storm
The Perfected One
The King Of Europe (Self-Proclaimed)

Height:
6 foot 6
Weight:
246 lbs
Age or D.O.B.:
Billed From:
London, United Kingdom
Face/heel/tweener:
Heel
Gimmick/Background:
Al Blizzard has been officially wrestling since the age of 16. He grew up, being trained by his father who wrestled as "Jason "The Bruiser" Quinn". He and his now-distant brother used to wrestle a lot, in their living room, outside on the grass and pretty much anywhere. He trained for 4 years until he was 20 when he debuted in an online wrestling show that aired on Youtube called All Out Wrestling as "Alex Quinn". He debuted and surprisingly was received well by the fans due to his mic skills. He debuted by arriving and delivering a 7-minute-long in-ring promo. This was his first real challenge and he knocked it out of the park. His first few matches were average at best, due to competing with a 10-year veteran who most would say carried the match. He did pick up a win on his debut though which helped him get in good standing with the fans. He debuted as a face but slowly the fans began turning on him because of his constant match losses. He teamed up with his best friend known as "Robert Steel". They had a short run and eventually earned a tag team title match, however "Alex Quinn" decided to turn on his friend, really solidifying that his heel run had begun. He made his way through this company, eventually winning his first title in the "European Championship". He would go on to win the World Heavyweight Championship four separate times, one of which holding the belt for 176 days which is still the longest reign to this day in the wrestling show's history. He went on to compete in NGW, RWK and LDW. In the first two, he seemed pretty standard, rarely winning a match in both companies. In LDW however, now "Al Blizzard" seemed different. He went on a decent run and gained a lot of heel heat. However, during the Last Man Standing match with "Jay Washington", he suffered injuries to his brain which caused him to become "Perfected Al Blizzard". Soon after, LDW shut down and since then Blizzard has been completely AWOL within pro wrestling.
Non-FWA accomplishments:
“Indie” Companies
All Out Wrestling
4x World Heavyweight Champion
1x European Champion

Totally Hardcore Wrestling
2x THW Hardcore Champion

FWA accomplishments:
N/A
FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one:
0-0-0
Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.):
Brawler/Technical (Targets weak points etc.)
A minimum of TEN perfected moves your character does in a match (feel free to separate your moveset into categories ie basic strikes, signatures etc.):
Fisherman Suplex
Big Boot
Crossbody

Figure 4 Leglock
Sit Out Powerbomb
Piledriver
Diving Clothesline
Double Arm DDT
German Suplex
Gutwrench Powerbomb
Forearm Smashes
Sideslam Backbreaker
Running Knee Strike
Samoan Drop
A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three:
The Al Cutter (Fireman's Carry Cutter) | Vertigo (Tiger Driver) | Old Reliable (Chicken Wing Gutbuster) (whips this out on “rare occasions”).

Super Finisher(s): Apron Powerbomb, Al Cutter off the Top Rope.
Attire:
Al Blizzard wears black trunks, with sharp-edged red shapes on each side. On the back of those trunks is a Union Jack Flag, which looks tattered and torn. In the Center of the Union Jack, there is some text that reads “The Perfect Storm”. On the front of the trunks, there are more angled triangular shapes but these ones are white. Black knee pads with the same Union Jack design on them. Plain black elbow pads. White hand tape. Black lace-up boots. During his entrance, he wears a long black leather coat opened up.
Base pic for your character (please include the name of the base pic and refer to our taken base pic thread):
Bram
unknown.png
Theme music:

Introduction promo of at least two hundred words introducing your character to us:

"Evolve"

The scene begins with a view of a room, the walls are charred and black as if they were burnt. There are curtains dangling, swinging around in the air in front of a boarded-up window. In the centre of the room, are four pedestals, three of them with broken glass cases on them. One of the pedestals has what seems to be a glass case, but is covered in black cloth. The sound of footsteps over broken glass can be heard in the distance, along with static coming from a TV.

"They broke you... hurt you... cast you out."

"I know... they hurt me and I... I don't know what to do about it."

The camera moves closer to the four pedestals. The items inside them become more visible.

"You cannot be afraid of them..."

"I know... I just, can't fathom what they'll continue to do to me."

The camera pans up to the first pedestal. Within the pedestal, is a clump of dark red hair. In front of the hair is a small nameplate which reads "Memory of a Failure".

"Listen, you have to stay strong, no matter what they do to you... they can only change you for the better."

"You keep telling me that... and nothing has changed."

The camera pans up again to the second pedestal, in the broken glass case is a smashed whiskey bottle. On the nameplate, it says "To Defeat An Old Friend".

"Listen... I can only teach you so much. You have to learn... adapt... evolve."

"Evolve... maybe you're right."

The camera then pans to the next pedestal. As soon as this pedestal is within the frame, very faint whispering can be heard, saying unintelligible things. The glass case on this pedestal has mostly been smashed. The item inside looks to be some sort of face mask, the bottom right of the mask is burnt due to the fire that previously ravaged this building. The nameplate on it reads "Do NOT Touch".

Before the camera pans to the final pedestal, a white flash is seen on the screen but then it fades out and we see a nice, fancy-looking living room. We see a mid-40s-looking man sitting on a couch, looking down at something. He begins to talk.

"Son... you have to listen to me ok?"

"Yes, Dad?"

"I'll be gone for a few days, I won't see you until Thursday."

"Where are you going Dad?"

"Another show son."

"Who you fighting this time Dad?"

"Ah see that's the catch, I don't know who I'm fighting."

"Awww, why not?"

"I don't know son. I guess I'll have to fight out won't I buddy?"

"Yeah! You got em Dad!"

"Alright, get up son and come give me a hug."

We see a relatively small child stand up and hug the man.

"I love you Dad!"

"I love you too Alex."

The screen cross-fades back into the view of the pedestals, however, the fourth pedestal has had the cloth removed, the glass case smash and we see a figure dressed in all black standing behind the pedestals holding a picture.

"I haven't seen him since that day ya know. He went missing after the show. He fought some big dude... called... christ I don't remember."

The camera pans up to slowly reveal that the man is Al Blizzard.

"This place... is filled with, many memories. Some are good, some not so good. It was my home on two separate occasions, one time was... Perfect."

A large grin grows on his face after he says the word Perfect.

"The other time was not so great. All the memories of this place come from him. I made a promise to him that day. He told me to evolve."

He grabs the picture with two hands a rips it in half.

"I have evolved too many times... this time. I am just me. I am... The Perfect Storm. I am Al Blizzard. And don't you fucking forget that."

He drops the two halves of the picture on the floor and turns a full 180 degrees and walks out the door as the camera zooms into the two halves of the picture on the floor and the screen fades to black.

Last edited:

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Hey and welcome to the FWA! This looks like a cool sign up, always nice to see a fleshed out backstory like this.

We have just closed the promo window for our next PPV, so unfortunately we won’t be able to get Al booked for it but if you wanted to do a segment or anything to be included on the show, we’d be happy to discuss any ideas.

I’ll shoot you a PM with details for joining the discord if you’d like to!

Reactions: Blizzard Boi