• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Al Blizzard - @Al_Blizzard

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
"What is next for the PERFECTED one you may ask! Well, I know exactly what is ahead on my PATH to PERFECTION!"

Maniax

"What is next for the PERFECTED one you may ask! Well, I know exactly what is ahead on my PATH to PERFECTION!"
@MikeValander What is ahead for you? I had to deal with the guy you had to deal with, Jay. I don't need advice to beat Jay, trust me I'll beat him faster than you could.

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
@MikeValander What is ahead for you? I had to deal with the guy you had to deal with, Jay. I don't need advice to beat Jay, trust me I'll beat him faster than you could.
"You will find out my good sir! And Jay is your problem now, he will fight to the death with you and that is why he beat me! I am not so sure that you have the WILLPOWER to beat him... but we will see I am sure."