AJ/Ziggler/Big E

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Where is this angle going? Dolph seems to be on the verge of the main event, and we all expected him to go solo after finally ditching Vickie but now he's with AJ who's his girlfriend and Big E playing the role of a bodyguard. What's going to happen? How long will it last? Will this affect Dolph's push somehow? Discuss.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's going...

..to drive me fucking insane. Get all of these half ass talents away from Ziggler goddammit

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: AJ/Ziggler/Big E

Dolph'sZiggler said:
It's going...

..to drive me fucking insane. Get all of these half ass talents away from Ziggler goddammit

DZ is too good for his own good nowadays, they'll make him carry these idiots around and abuse him even more now. He's the next Jericho / pre shoot Punk in that respect.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Big E will be the beast that takes out Show for Ziggler so he can cash in. Then he will drop them like weights and run far far away hopefully.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
seabs said:
DZ is too good for his own good nowadays, they'll make him carry these idiots around and abuse him even more now. He's the next Jericho / pre shoot Punk in that respect.

I used to say that about his matches.. that he was too talented and made anyone look good so he was just jobbed out. Now he is actually winning matches over top guys.

So let's hope he can eventually go completely solo. Give AJ/Langston to someone who isn't on the verge of becoming a permanent main eventer. They are doing nothing but holding him back.

Even though in truth

Deez smurfs can't hold Dolph back

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Big E to take out Show, Ziggler becomes champ, Show vs Big E so we don't have to see any more Show matches for the title, this could be a blessing for Ziggler marks.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Big E to take out Show, Ziggler becomes champ, Show vs Big E so we don't have to see any more Show matches for the title, this could be a blessing for Ziggler marks.

There are plenty of ways for Show to be taken out without placing a 290 lb anchor around Dolph's neck.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
There are plenty of ways for Show to be taken out without placing a 290 lb anchor around Dolph's neck.

Suppose they could have Show beat Sheamus again, Sheamus kicks Show, Dolph cashes in and Show gets mad at Sheamus for it, but do they want to continue that feud over 4 PPV's? There aren't many other alternatives to have Show lose without him feuding with Dolph afterwards is there?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
*Clap clap clap clap clap*

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Just saying if an angry black man is going to beat Show's ass I just as soon it be Henry and Big E langston can shove himself back into his mom's asshole for all I care

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'd call Ohno up and have him knock show out for a few PPV'S, setting him up as a bad ass FACE. Say he wanted to take on the best to prove himself.