AJ Wardrobe Malfunction?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I came here to see nip slips and pussies.

I am dissapoint :sad1:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
47tcY.jpg

Her top is rolled underneath itself for most of the match. Not edited out.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Much better pic, I guess she's not lying, it is a malfunction. Not what I was expecting though :sad:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I get to see AJ naked every night, so I don't have to tune in to smackdown to see her expose a little flesh, unlike you losers.

What I'm really concerned about is that arm on the right side, it looks like Khali's. :eek:hgof: it is :upset: I don't want to see a damn Khali match, why is he on TV so much?! Matter of fact, why is he wrestling on TV so much.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
From said:
I get to see AJ naked every night, so I don't have to tune in to smackdown to see her expose a little flesh, unlike you losers.

:pity:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
From said:

What I'm really concerned about is that arm on the right side, it looks like Khali's. :eek:hgof: it is :upset: I don't want to see a damn Khali match, why is he on TV so much?! Matter of fact, why is he wrestling on TV so much.

He's aligned with Natalya currently, right? Since she's wrestling it makes... "sense" for him to be there. I say "sense" because there's no actual reason for him to be on shows or on the payroll except for the Indian market, which is the only reason why he's on TV I suppose.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
leojay said:
Cheap, but highly effective :eek:tunga:

Yeah perv guys are gonna watch it , I'm more intelligent , I just stream the segment :pity:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Lol damn u aj's haters ! :fap: she's mine !

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
The wardrobe malfunction was apprentely her bra being shown which is nothing really I mean Barbie started out being a stripper and that didnt cause any trouble

Yeah... Back to Barbie's best moment as a diva