• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

News AJ Styles turns down TNA HOF induction

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
There's been no word yet if TNA will have a Hall of Fame inductionceremony at Slammiversary this year but they wanted former World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles to come in and accept an induction.

TNA reportedly pitched the idea to AJ one or two months ago but he turned them down. TNA offered Styles a great deal to come in, do the Hall of Fame, likely wrestle one match on Slammiversary and that that would be it.

AJ, the current IWGP Heavyweight Champion, turned the deal down because his priorities right now are Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Source: PWInsider

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/...MqkoZfkhlGV.99

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
I don't even know why they created a HOF. Should have done it 15-25 years in, not 10.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
TNA already having their own Hall Of Fame is one of the most bush league things they've ever done.

Stopspot

Who wants to starta betting pool on who goes in instead?

Anderson? Hardy? Claire Lynch? Borash? Bob Ryder's pedophile mustache?

Stopspot

Dixie Carter!

In honesty. I have no idea, with Jarrett & AJ gone none of teh obvious HOFers for TNA are left. Maybe Gail Kim considering the amount of work she put into the knockouts.

Bort

WALKEN'
TNA is a poison and the industry would be way better off them. They contributed to the industry with literally nothing.

Bort

WALKEN'
TNA is literally the most pathetic promotion ever, with the most delusional fanbase ever. I swear a god Dave Meltzer should be insanely careful when walking down the street these days.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
AJ was probably thinking.
He would basically be accepting an award that means nothing and get a payday the year after his match.