AJ Styles talks changes under Triple H, Tama Tonga, more

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

This isn’t the same WWE that Vince was in charge of.
I really believe that Triple H looks at our talent and goes, ‘Alright, let’s get them better or let's find ways to bring out the best in them rather than show off the worst.'
A lot of those guys and girls, when they got released from WWE, it crushes them. I never understood why we would want to do something like that rather than just like, ‘Ok, let’s send them back to NXT, they just need a little bit more work’ or something like that.
Being released, it'll crush you and I don't want to see people, their lives being ruined because of a job. At the end of the day, it's just a job, but still, it's something they've worked for their whole life and then when you're told you're not good enough, man, that sucks.
But that’s not the way it is these days. Now, with Triple H in charge, I think he's doing a great job of making everyone feel important.
I think that the sky's the limit. This guy can get after it. I know how good Tama is so the fact that he may be coming over would be awesome. I was hoping that he'd come over a long time ago but he didn't have any interest back then so if there's interest now, he's making the right decision.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I get what he's saying but you can't just keep sending everyone back to NXT or keep hanging onto them. You gotta cut bait at some point and let the conveyor belt of talent keep on moving. If it's meant to be for them, they'll land on their feet elsewhere.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
AJ just doesn't want Gallows and Anderson to get fired again.