AJ Styles offered "Blow Away Deal"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Mark Henry getting dropped sucks for him, but he's literally going no where any ways. So it doesn't matter. Fill him with the former druggie Jeff hardy or someone like angle. Let them die in the ring

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Either that, or it could be his final ROH event.

EDIT:
"The best wrestling on the planet, Ring of Honor, will bring another great night of action to the Atlanta area on Saturday, January 23rd, 2016. We will be making our debut at the Infinite Energy Center (Formerly the Gwinnett Center) with a 7:30PM bell time!

In addition to the hard-hitting, fast-paced professional wrestling that only ROHshowcases, fans in Duluth with have an opportunity to send off ROH Legend and hometown star "The Phenomenal One" AJ STYLES!

Styles will be appearing live in Duluth to sign autographs and take photos with the BEST FANS ON THE PLANET! A cornerstone of ROH since its inception in 2002, Gainesville, GA's Styles has become one of the most accomplished stars in professional wrestling, capturing a litany of major titles including, most recently, the IWGP World Championship! Don't miss your chance to meet and greet this ROH Legend at his LAST ROH APPEARANCE – you just don't know where you may see him next!"

From ROH's website.

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So WWE honored AJ then. Since he was originally told to pull out of all future ROH appearances and go straight to McMahon.

That's nice.

Reactions: Snowman1

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
WWE is really pushing for him. It's cool to see a wrestler carry more weight then the corporation.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Well they must be planning on using him a little bit if they're willing to keep
Offering him money yearly and then finally cut him a good deal. It'll be nice to see him come into the rumble match. I hope he stays in for a while. And he gets eliminated in some bogus fashion by like KO. Then we have a feud

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
WWE News, Wrestling News and Wrestling Rumors

Styles also teased Rumble appearance, probably not happening because I don't wanna jynx this (knock on wood). But if this is a blow away, something way higher than the TNA deal mentioned above, he's gotta take it. At at time like this, the company can make him a big star, with the fame he already has outside the company.

Sooooo; Who *really* cares?