AJ Lee

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hypercam

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't expect many people to answer this truthfully but I want to ask a question, when you first saw AJ Lee on NXT or FCW or wherever (without knowing anything about her just looking at her) how many of you at first glance looked at her and thought to yourselves "Wow she's hotter than Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, Melina, Maryse, Maria, and every other diva in wrestling history". That's what all her fans are saying right now. I'm just wondering if the last we ever saw of AJ was when she was eliminated on NXT in 2010 and she never got brought up to the main roster or got that big push in 2012, how many people would still say she was the hottest woman in the history of the universe.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
No way is she the hottest. Whoever says that knows they're lying to themselves.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
who the fuck has ever called her the hottest woman in the universe? I feel sorry for that terrible human being

Reactions: CM Punk and Farooq

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Move to locker room pls.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Why? She's an active superstar in WWE.
it's a jerkoff thread. how many times can we discuss AJ's fucking looks. we get it some kids think she is fine. lets move on

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Just googled devilled eggs, they look great.