AJ Lee In Hot Water Over Backstage Incident At TTTT?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Here's the latest report

I can see punk being pissed especially if aj was set up.

I also have never heard of this WNW site.

WNW make shit up. Never trust anything they report.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Why the fuck would they want to set her up :lmao

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
maybe it was one of those terrible wrestling ribs that we often hear about? IDK

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Story is just getting stupid now lol.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
I really hope this is the last update lol.

Source: The Wrestling Observer

UPDATE x 2: Additional and conflicting details have surfaced concerning a backstage incident between WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee and NBC personality Michelle Beadle at last Wednesday's Tribute to the Troops event at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Pierce County, Washington.

We reported this morning that Lee went on tirade towards the Access Hollywood co-host upon seeing her chat with CM Punk, her boyfriend, backstage at the event. He added that WWE officials were very embarrassed and angry at Lee over her unprofessional conduct.

Beadle was at the event as the official host of the annual event, which will air as a one-hour television special on Saturday, Dec. 28 at 8/7C on NBC.

The word among wrestlers backstage at today's WWE TLC pay-per-view event in Houston, Texas, was that Lee did not approach Beadle due to jealousy, but because she had spoken to Punk in a disrespectful tone. Lee approached Beadle after Beadle had a conversation with Punk, not during a conversation between the two as had been previously reported.

Beadle had remarked something to Punk in a disrespectful manner that allegedly upset him, which led to Lee searching for her—what Beadle said cannot be confirmed. It is said that Lee approached the popular television personality and told her that she was not to speak to her boyfriend in that manner again and if she did, there would be a problem.

One wrestler who witnessed the incident is denying the claim of Lee raising her voice and cursing at Beadle.

"Anyone who said that is a liar," said the wrestler, who spoke under the condition of anonymity.

Since Beadle is a celebrity, there is heat on Lee over the ordeal. The same wrestler remarked, "Celebs are untouchable in the backstage scene. WWE wants them more than they need any wrestler, so automatically, the wrestler is going to be wrong here, even when [Lee] isn't really."
I'm not really sure what to believe here.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Meltzers gossip site is like teenage girls in highschool.

"Well I heard from so and so, that she got up in her face"

"That's not what I heard"

"Oh yeah?"

"Heard it was all the other bitches fault"

fucking pro-wrestling will never be taken serious when the people who cover it are such Weekly World News level of hack "journalist".

Rather get the straight scoop from TMZ, atleast they have actually proven themselves as a viable news source when it comes to wrestling, unlike Meltzer and his fatty mean girl Alvarez.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
From Michelle Beadle's twitter:

(1/4) Once and once only: I've known CM Punk for years. Considered him a friend. When I saw him at the arena, I said 'hey f&$?face'. The

(2/4) exact same way I talk to everyone. His girlfriend was no where near this. And I kept walking along with my assistant and two members

(3/4) of WWE PR. Next thing I know, I'm being yelled at. I honestly thought it was a joke. Period. The event went on and it was amazing. So

(4/4) I hope we can move on from this ridiculously lame 'story.' As for the crazies, BLOCKED! And Happy freaking Holidays!!!

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Allegations of a backstage incident between WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee and NBC personality Michelle Beadle at last Wednesday's Tribute to the Troops event in Pierce County, Washington is currently a huge topic of discussion among company employees at tonight's WWE TLC pay-per-view event in Houston, Texas. People who generally don't acknowledge these types of online stories at shows are even offering their thoughts.Multiple accounts of the story, which was originally reported this morning by Dave Meltzer on F4WOnline.com, are floating online, with some people affiliated with WWE attempting damage control in order to protect Lee's brand and reputation—PWInsider.com is claiming that Lee did not approach Beadle out of jealousy toward her chatting up with boyfriend CM Punk, but rather, calmly appeared in his defense for speaking to him in a "disrespectful tone." Meltzer, however, is saying that his version of the story, with Lee lashing out at the popular television personality with a bizarre, obscenity-laced tirade and behaving similar to her eccentric on-screen character, is completely legitimate
She's legit crazy it seems.

I'd still date her though.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Meltzer going full on Mean Girl here "well ofcourse they'd deny it."

Like I said, buncha gossip queens.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This WHOLE THING just reeks of a build.

1.) It aids getting a celebrity involved, in a diva segment, at Mania.
2.) It fits AJ's gimmick perfectly.
3.) It allows WWE to possibly work in Punk/AJ's relationship on TV and perhaps even crossover onto Total Divas.
4.) It provides another "legitimate feud" to the mix as WWE blurs the lines between entertainment and reality.
5.) It furthers CM Punk's "conspiracy" angle with The Authority if these claims that he's pissed at WWE brass for how they treated this (his Tweet says more than anyone's words, imo).

TOTAL sell by WWE to make something happen for Mania.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Ask Jay Lethal what she was like when he was training her.

Think I said this about a year or two ago, but the bitch is like athletic tape, almost on every wrestler.

Anywho, who is this "celebrity"? Never heard of her tbh. Nor would I want another chick celeb involvement, because noone cares. Snooki/Maria Menou....whatever the fuck her name is being prime examples.

Heard Jojo is not going to be in the next season of Totla Divas, and she ill be replaced.....maybe this leads to the involvement of AJ Lee on the show and have Punk on there too, seeing as they use Bryan and Cena as polar opposites on the show. introducing Punk could bring in another shade to that pallette.

But again, still think tihs is Meltzer pulling shit out of his ass and IWCers eating it up.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Can't wait for her to drop it to Eva Marie for ultimate punishment :mark:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Dave Meltzer is a journalistic GOD! Nobody can touch him.

Seriously though, this seems really stupid and if people are going to believe a guy who posts this type of shit on the INTERNET! That's hilarious.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
This is why you don't shit where you eat.

Stupid wrestlers always thinking they would be the exception to the rule of wrestling/girlfriends never work. This is why Jim Ross always tells newbies that relationships in WWE never end well.

Pretty much this. Rarely if ever works out.