AJ Lee Halftone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
Rate The Drink!

Nah jk, its really about the bright future of the WWE and whether or not you guys think this year will be a golden year.

My key thoughts so far and for the future this year:
  1. Elijah Burke and Cm Punk will emerge to either SD! or Raw as high midcarders once ECW is done
  2. Possibly in the very near future an Edge/Batista fued headlining SD!
  3. MVP will become US Champion at Judgement and challengers such as a returning Paul Burchill, emerging Gregory Helms, and either Punk or Burke will headline this division
  4. Strong possibility of Orton/HBK fued very soon, who else do they have to fued with? Also we may see an Orton/Cena fued as well later on
  5. Kofi Kingston will debut
  6. The new Hart Foundation may very well step foot in the WWE (Teddy Hary, Harry Smith, ??, ??)
  7. Booker T will finally come back as BOOKER T
  8. Kahli will die of respiratory failure
  9. a draft should and some sort of a draft almost definetly will happen

thats the jist of the year for me, I think it will be a tremendous year for the WWE and a huge pickup from last years downfall. But what I thought about is last year was just the stepping stone for this year, we saw the debuts of Kennedy, MVP, repackaged Helms, Jeff Hardy, Cm Punk, Elijah Burke, emergence of Edge and Lashley.

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
i like number 8. and you made me laugh with that one dammit lol and i just got all my wisdom tetth pulled :(

Defiant One

Reaction score
I hope well an emergence of Matt Hardy
You said all good stuuf, you didnt say anything negative.
1. HHH sidelined for over half of the year
2. Taker sidelined for over half of the year
3. Kennedy sidelined for over half of the year
4. Cena continues to doimnate RAW and the WWE Title
5. Orton continues to screw himself
6. Mysterio still sidelined with injury
7. WWE's Tag team and Cruisereight Divisions still virtually nonexistent
8. Khali the Maineventer? Benoit the Midcarder? Kane the Midcarder?
9. Battle of the Billionaires nuff said

I get what you're saying and all I just dont think this year will be too stellar, yeah good stuff will happen but alot of crap will as well so I guess just take the good with the bad and deal.

Truth

Reaction score
But the bad things (Kennedy and Taker injured) are leading to good. Edge will win the WHC title and headline raw with a fued against Batista, Benoit could rise up and Edge/Benoit could fued, hopefully even Kane/Edge. Kahli will not main event, Cena will lose drop the title in his next PPV defense after Kahli, most likely to HBK who will have a short run and lose it to....

Post to be continued, gotta run to my bus stop

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Ive basically given up on Raw now Khali is a main eventer and Cena looks like he wont drop the belt for ages. As for ECW its on a roll and should just keep doing what its doing. Now for the injury filled Smackdown there are 2 things they need to do to succed and they cant fail, they are.

1. Make MVP U.S Champ!
2. Make The New Mr Money In The Bank Edge WHC!

Wrestling Station

number 2 could happen, that would be so coooooooool

Oasis

Reaction score
Number 6 probably won't happen. They already have Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart but I can't see them giving Teddy another chance, since they've already hired him like 3 times.

ChiWa

Reaction score
OE 800 cause that's my brand
Drink it in a bottle, 40, quart, or can.

Punk vs Burke will steal the show!!

Clark Miller

Reaction score
I really like this One. Font took a while to work out. Enjoy!

AJLEE.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The pictures look kind of bunched together looks kinda odd. And the text looks nice but should be in a different spot and better organized.