AJ is Not a Happy Camper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Reaction score
AJ have all the bargaining power. He's the face of the franchise in TNA, and I bet you he can easily buy out his contract and get a rich deal from the WWE and it'll severly weaken TNA. TNA better treat him right.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
No, he wasn't. As a face, he was incredibly over. As a heel, he failed miserably. If Ric Flair can't save you on the mic, no one can.

I don't know if you saw Impact opener, but AJ was getting mega heat. And Flair wasn't even there. I'm one of the few that actually likes heel AJ. He just didn't heel it up enough. He was still doing moves that got him cheers. There was one match I remembered that he would tease doing his spots and then taunt the crowd cause they got made. He should have kept doing that. But to say he wasn't over as a heel is foolish cause he still got heel heat.

...god...

Reaction score
I don't know if you saw Impact opener, but AJ was getting mega heat. And Flair wasn't even there. I'm one of the few that actually likes heel AJ. He just didn't heel it up enough. He was still doing moves that got him cheers. There was one match I remembered that he would tease doing his spots and then taunt the crowd cause they got made. He should have kept doing that. But to say he wasn't over as a heel is foolish cause he still got heel heat.
Same. I found him/Flair to be the saving grace and highlight of the show back when terribad Abyss was getting shots at the title. He's really not as bad of a heel as people make it out to be and hasn't done that bad of a job, really. Of course, if I had the option, I would have went about it a much different way which I've already stated. And like HTK said, he's a comedy-esque character, of course he's going to be made to look weak. Whether the way he is/was portrayed is his fault or TNA's fault is unknown to us.

Double J

Reaction score
No, he wasn't. As a face, he was incredibly over. As a heel, he failed miserably. If Ric Flair can't save you on the mic, no one can.

So turning AJ into a mini-Flair is suppose to be able to save him on the mic? Right because it's working so well with Mini-Hogan.

Dixie and TNA knows they can treat AJ like shit and he'll just take it, so until AJ actually learns the brutal part of the company and starts threatening to leave TNA he'll continued to be considered as a chump.

Kizza

Reaction score
Someone didn't watch the show. If anything he's about the only guy besides Anderson, Beer Money and The Band who actually gets heat. TNA fans just cheer like idiots for everyone else.

How could he not be pissed, he's THE TNA Original. I don't know why now though, he's been made to look like crap plenty of times before, so I don't know why he's so surprised, hell, he's playing a fucking COMEDY CHARACTER as World Champion. I'm hoping he ditches Hogan's sinking ship soon, before he loses even more credibility. Him as a heel wouldn't be so bad, if he went back to his pre-Christian and Tomko character. But it's a bad idea for him to be heel on TNA's part, because he's too great not to get cheered if he's normal. Just like Joe. And it looks like they're halfway home since Joe returned, so I hope they can get AJ out of the woods soon.

Pretty sure I watch TNA every week. And all I saw was whenever AJ was on the mic, it was a poor reaction. It took Flair to ge him a semi decent reaction, and even at that, with Ric Flair with you, you should be the biggest heel on the show. You're the heel champion, you're the main guy, you should be able to get the reactions. This just proves that AJ is the face champion, and that they need someone else to be the heel.

Reaction score
AJ have all the bargaining power. He's the face of the franchise in TNA, and I bet you he can easily buy out his contract and get a rich deal from the WWE and it'll severly weaken TNA. TNA better treat him right.

He'll make hellamore money in the E, being as how he isn't making what a "face of a franchise" should be making compared to the guys paid by Spike and it certainly won't be rich by WWE standards. He'll just get an average midcarder contract. He's not special to them and he won't improve the WWE's standings whatsoever nor weaken TNA either. The only names that could really help Vince from TNA are Angle, Hardy, Hogan, Sting and to a lesser extent, RVD.

...god...

Reaction score
Pretty sure I watch TNA every week. And all I saw was whenever AJ was on the mic, it was a poor reaction. It took Flair to ge him a semi decent reaction, and even at that, with Ric Flair with you, you should be the biggest heel on the show. You're the heel champion, you're the main guy, you should be able to get the reactions. This just proves that AJ is the face champion, and that they need someone else to be the heel.
Uhh.. AJ gets 10x bigger heel reaction than Flair. People cheer the hell out of Flair, laugh when he's on the mic, and yell "WOO" constantly. AJ has cut like 2-3 promos without Flair and when Flair wasn't even talking the fans were all over his ass saying "AJ Sucks", "Shut The Hell Up", etc.

berserk

Reaction score
this was stupid as fuck imo. is vince russo still a writer/booker on TNA?