Ahsoka Show Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
I'll be honest I fucking loved it. Ezra always had a connection with the wildlife on Lothal (especially the Loth-cats). It makes sense that he would have a connection with the small creatures of his new home. As soon as I saw them I knew they'd lead Sabine right to him.

Oh Thrawn is incredibly intimidating. It isn't about his size or even stature it's his demeanor and intellect that make him the most intimidating villain in all the TV series.
yeah

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

The abilities of people to catch things like this. Baylan what are you up?? I know he blames Anakin for the problems that happened to the Jedi Order but I wonder what is his overall big plan he has yet to tell us as of yet even more now.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
This episode was purely dope. Loved this episode.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Thrawn playing the long Game saying I give two fucks about Ahsoka back with Erza and Sabine we are about to leave this Galaxy that is most important :goku

Poor Shin she is left out on the Cold like a Lost Puppy by Baylan that might turn her into the Dark Side or go with Ahsoka. I fear she has the best chance to die next Week.

The Action stuff with Erza, Sabine, Ahsoka vs Baylan was all freaking great including Erza using the Force to protect himself. It made sense for him to not take back his Saber from Sabine if anything he would make a new one for himself if he wants to use one once again.

Hera gets saved by Leia and Chopper was about to throw down with that Senator talking shit about Droids.

Baylan....BAYLAN WHERE ARE WE GOING??? That part has ne really hoping they tell us or at least shows us to end the Episode rather than make us wait for the possible 2nd Season or Movie down the road.

Tommy Thunder

Reaction score
Yes, another excellent episode that has me hooked for the season finale.

Thrawn using delay tactics on the rebels in order to give himself more time to complete the cargo transfer and stay ahead of the game is just classic Thrawn using his intelect to gain the advantage.

Ezra refusing his lightsaber back from Sabine was a funny exchange and we got another short Ahsoka vs Baylan duel with Ahsoka winning this one. I wonder if we will get a tie breaker in the final episode? Baylan casting Shin out essentially and breaking away from her was interesting, I wonder where they're going with him and his search for this higher power?

Also, big up for the C3PO cameo XD

There's so much to tie up in the final episode it's going to be an absolute barnstormer. I think it's a given at this point that the bad guys will win the day in the grander scheam of things with Thrawn returning to the main galaxy. The wider Mando-Verse needs that big bad now that Gideon is gone and it makes sense for it to be a returning Thrawn given that Imperial remanant council apparently waiting for him.

They must be leading to a season 2 here, or will the 4th season of the Mandalorian perhaps bring it all together? I think there's been some talk of a Dave Filloni directed film so could that be the end point for the Mando-Verse series'? I would prefer to see them continue the television series personally as turning these things into movies rarely provides a satisfactory product. There's just too much content and too many interesting characters for one movie to encompass in a satisfactory manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Yes, another excellent episode that has me hooked for the season finale.

Thrawn using delay tactics on the rebels in order to give himself more time to complete the cargo transfer and stay ahead of the game is just classic Thrawn using his intelect to gain the advantage.

Ezra refusing his lightsaber back from Sabine was a funny exchange and we got another short Ahsoka vs Baylan duel with Ahsoka winning this one. I wonder if we will get a tie breaker in the final episode? Baylan casting Shin out essentially and breaking away from her was interesting, I wonder where they're going with him and his search for this higher power?

Also, big up for the C3PO cameo XD

There's so much to tie up in the final episode it's going to be an absolute barnstormer. I think it's a given at this point that the bad guys will win the day in the grander scheam of things with Thrawn returning to the main galaxy. The wider Mando-Verse needs that big bad now that Gideon is gone and it makes sense for it to be a returning Thrawn given that Imperial remanant council apparently waiting for him.

They must be leading to a season 2 here, or will the 4th season of the Mandalorian perhaps bring it all together? I think there's been some talk of a Dave Filloni directed film so could that be the end point for the Mando-Verse series'? I would prefer to see them continue the television series personally as turning these things into movies rarely provides a satisfactory product. There's just too much content and too many interesting characters for one movie to encompass in a satisfactory manner.
The Baylan thing gives me great sadness. Throughout the season I felt like he was always going to be the one season villain that gets destroyed in the season finale (likely to be the sacrificial lamb for Thrawn to escape). Now I actually think he survives the season and was expected to have a role in Season 2, but obviously that will not be the case anymore.

I'm thinking as you said Mandolorian Season 4 will be what brings all the shows together to set up the Filoni film (I believe it's a Disney+ feature not theatrical) to wrap up the universe. However I'm hopeful that we also get more Ashoka. Mayne Ashoka Season 2 the Rebels crew trying to escape Peridia (or whatever the planet they on now is called).

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Great ending.

But, per rules, no spoilers.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Those Noti were not Grogu tier.......stop relying on cutesy distractions Star Wars.

Whats her face who I had a racism moment with because I thought that was Michelle Yeoh for 5 seconds when she was introduced had a good ass fight tho.....was a G.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I thought the Finale was freaking amazing with plenty of questions on whether we get a Season 2 or Movie that finishes everything even more now. I really loved that Thrawn schemed everything on how they got away fooling Ahsoka and Company based of how Anakin would treat the situation and thinking Ahsoka would do the same thing like her Master. The Night Sisters clearly showed you everyone what they can do not knowing bringing back the Troopers back from the Dead but injecting Morgan with their Magic. Did you guys see those Coffins inside of Thrawn's Ship it's gotta be their Trump Card to use inside could be anyone from the past. We are in for a major War if he has any Sith or that level of power inside of those Coffins.

I thought the Action in this Episode man it was great as well. Erza and Sabine having to back up Ahsoka and work as a Team for a first time in a long time vs those Troopers that nearly made me tear up. I got vibes of the Game of Death where every level of where they were going was going to be a challenge to conquer no rest in this one. The fight with Morgan vs Ahsoka one of the best in the Franchise I thought bravo to Dawson and Inosanto for their fight together. Alot of people don't know Inosanto's Father trained and I think it was a Pupil and a Teacher as well towards Bruce Lee and he was in the Game of Death with Bruce Lee and their fight with each other was awesome. Inosanto trained Lee in Nunchaku and while he was teaching Jun Fan Gung Fu he would later be the Spokesman for Jeet Kune Do that is how much respect he had from Lee and his Family.

Baylan...a little tease of where he's going man could if be the Mortis Gods that is calling him or Bendu? Both are super powerful but I don't think we'll ever find that out in a Live Action from but I'm hoping we do in honor of Ray and his Character. Shin is still around doing her own thing don't know where that is going to take her but that hate might make her a greater villian that Sabine will need to beat and needs to I think. You guys might be wondering why was that Owl watching Ahsoka and it goes back to the Clone Wars. It's not the first time Ahoska has seen Morai. The same Owl she's seen a few times during Rebels and The Clone Wars which is why she not shocked to see the Bird. I'm pretty sure Ahsoka is the Daughter, Anakin could be the Father. Ahsoka was killed by the Son and she was brought back to life due to the Daughter and they'll be connected in this life or the next. I would say this one of the most interesting things I wanna see go into deeper especially with Anakin keeping a eye on Ahsoka clearly going to help her down the road.

I do have a question though: How did Erza not only enter Thrawn's Ship but get away so easily? He once again like in Rebels dressed up like a Storm Trooper but how he not alert Thrawn in doing so getting to Hera so easily?

Reactions: Tommy Thunder

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Apparently, the finale did horrible numbers or what not.

Something like 867,000 or s

EDIT - I'm not an insider or anything like that, i don't care about how many viewers atched. I thought it was a great season for only having 8 episodes and I prefer this show over the likes of say, Andor.

Last edited: