Age of Jericho

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Highwave

Reaction score
96kuma.png

I know the quality looks very poor.I had to go with a vintage look because the render I used was from the wcw days.The Text is from the dialog/intro of connan the barbarian also what inspired me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2...rbarian&um=1&ie=UTF-8&feature=player_embedded

WarMachine

Reaction score
Very nice mad props bro. The text, lighting, and blending all look good your best piece imo.

Reaction score
Amazing work man! Really loving this! The feel to it, and the creative spark behind the whole idea is brilliant! It's not just creative aesthetically, but the scheme ... the 'background' to it with your text is unreal!

Visually the sig looks great too. I can't really suggest anything, except maybe making your 'glow' from his hands shine onto his chest, stomach and arms a little. The 'vintage' look works really well, and it doesn't look low quality at all, imo. Really nice work!

Jamiethomas2

Reaction score
Realy nice highwav e you got the font PERFECT !! The whole peice is perfect :D