• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Against All Odds 2022 - July 1, 2022 - Live on Impact Plus

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Like that's not 5 stars of any shit but thats the style of wrestling I could literally watch for just hours straight man

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Like, someone on Reddit posted Tenryu/Hashimoto from 1998 and I decided I'd watch it before the NJPW bots took it down, just for the Cagematch rating. But I had a shitload of fun watching it. Just guys smashing each other again and again

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
300 posts with no chat link, and Smackdown thread hasn't even existed. Proud of Impact :proud

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Like, someone on Reddit posted Tenryu/Hashimoto from 1998 and I decided I'd watch it before the NJPW bots took it down, just for the Cagematch rating. But I had a shitload of fun watching it. Just guys smashing each other again and again

When I have more time I can compile AJPW recommendations that should be fairly easy to find