• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*After the hard fought match a defeated Todd McKay is resting in the corner of the ring. He is exhausted and gripping the Intercontinental Championship with all his might and will. He drops in the corner as the camera zooms in on his face and the light glow on his face changes and a very familiar theme starts to play and the expression on McKay's face changes to shock and disdain.*

Reese MaCleod: What?, I thought he was not here tonight!
Tony Eckert: Well, Looks like he's here...hold on we are getting word from backstage get a camera back there!
Reese MaCleod: Do what the man says, We need a camera in the parking lot now!

*We cut to the parking lot, We see a black Yamaha XSR900 pull in. The driver is Chris Young, dressed in a black jacket and blue jeans and black boots and the person behind him is Lilith Young, dressed in black skinny jeans, boots, and a jacket. The duo gets off the bike and quickly rush toward the stage. The look on their faces is of high confidence and of purpose. The crowd slowing starts to get behind Young the closer and closer he get's to the curtain.
The camera goes spilt-screen showing McKay on the right and the Youngs on the left and McKay stands in the corner still gripping the championship. Chris and Lilith walk out showing their new looks. Chris points at McKay, Never taking his eye off of McKay. Chris and Lilith with no microphone loudly speaks.*

Chris Young: You have something that belongs to me boy and I'm taking it back!
Lilith Young: It's time to run little man!

*Chris Walks down the ramp and around the ring and he grabs a microphone from ringside and still Chris does not enter the ring. McKay and Chris lock eyes and both look at the Championship. McKay Mouths "Why are you here?"*

Chris Young: Why am I out here? To interrupt you of course. Nasty knee you hit during that match. Too bad it just did not leave Zayne out for the count. I'll cut right to it Todd, You have something that belongs to me and if it's for not for Jet Starr restarting the match I would be the IC Champion right now, You run like a chicken with it's head cut off inside that ring and I have to give it to you, speed does matter, But We all know the place where you're "fastest" is the last place you want to be "fast". Boy, You're on browned time with my championship.

*Chris Stops and enters the ring, But stays far from the still weaken McKay.*

Chris Young: You may have gotten lucky last time, But it's what a man does the ring everyone remembers. Even when I lose I look good, But you.... Toddy..... You right now look like a BITCH!

*McKay Jumps up and stares down Chris. The rage in his eyes is like 1000 storms, But he only raises the Championship as he and Chris who is now joined by Lilith behind him staredown before McKay leaves the ring to the crowd booing and "Let them fight!" chants. McKay, walking backward up the ramp shakes his head and screams "Not tonight." as the screen fades to break.*

Mentions @Emo @MintMidget69

Reactions: Rosie
Status
Not open for further replies.