Kayfabe After Zayne/Minho vs War/Todd McKay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintMidget69

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Todd McKay rises to one knee after Zayne and Minho stopped their celebrations and went backstage he has a shocked look on his face he looks as though he has just seen his family die in front of him. War rolls into the ring and trys to help Todd up. Todd notices the hand of War and smacks it away before standing up and staring at War. Some unintelligible words are traded between the two before Todd is pushed by War. Todd pushes back and then raises his fists. War then drops down and rolls out of the ring before walking into the backstage area where he is followed by Todd*
Tony Eckert: What have we just witnessed between Todd McKay and his friend War?
Bryce Frisco: I'll tell you what we saw! War looks like he's finally seen what a loser Mutton Chops is and so decided he doesn't want to associate with him.
Terra: Looks to me as if Todd was annoyed at War for not breaking up the pin that won their opponents the match.
Bryce Frisco: His name is Mutton Chops not Todd. God. The people they have me working with.
*Todd has the door of War's locker room slammed in his face as he reaches it. Todd then proceeds to walk around the backstage area before he knocks into a random worker. The worker doesn't say anything and looks visibly scared of Todd. Todd then pushes down the employee of Ignition before walking off down the hall*

Last edited:

Papa Franku's ear

The Artiste
Reaction score
*War walks away from the mirror that he just broke with his fist and sits down in his and his former friends locker room before taking a minute to take in what just happened. He stands up. Opens the door and walks out into the hallway. He looks to his right and the hallway looks fine but then he turns his head 180 degrees and knows what the noises from before were. He sees a employee on the floor and wires strewn about the hallway. He begins to jog down asking everyone he sees if they have seen Todd McKay. no one knows where he is so War just follows the wires and other broken objects to try and track down Todd. War then bumps into Faith Brewer who tries to stop War for an interview but War rejects and says*
War: Sorry but I can't answer any questions I have to find Todd before he causes any more destruction
*War then runs off as the cameraman films him. The camera slowly fades to black as War tuns his next corner*

Status
Not open for further replies.