Kayfabe After Wendi vs Alyssa

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Wendi walks back through the curtain after her victorious debut match. Minho is standing waiting for her.*

Minho: Wendi, listen. I’m sorry about all that stuff I said. I...

*Wendi jumps into Minho’s arms and kisses him.*

Wendi: Thank you! It’s what I needed to hear. I was move motivated than I’ve ever been before and I put all that concentration into the match.

Minho: ... Well, I didn’t mean what I said.

Wendi: It doesn’t matter if you meant it or not. I needed to hear it. It helped me out, and more than anything, I proved you wrong! I can do it. I can be a wrestler.

*Minho turns sheepishly red.*

Minho: I’m proud of you. After I win my match later tonight, let’s go get some celebratory food. What do you fancy?

Wendi: Hmm... Pizza sounds good?

Minho: Then pizza it is! Just to be on the safe side, I think you should visit one of the doctors here. Alyssa did a number to your head. I just want to make sure you’re ok. Ok?

Wendi: Sure. I’ll head over now. Good luck for your match!

*Minho smiles. Wendi skips happily away to the doctors’ room. Minho turns away and looks puzzled. He scratches his head for a few seconds.*

Minho: I wonder...

*The camera fades to black.*

Status
Not open for further replies.