Kayfabe After the tag match: Welcome to Hell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
x*After the Double Disqualification Chris Young and Michael Kelly are standing in the ring each on one end of the ring. Michael Is gripping his championship with a sense of cocky pride and Chris is just standing there with a smirk. Kelly is handed a microphone.*

Michael: You think this is funny? None of us won idiot! I had to carry your goddamn weight, only for you to try and hit me with a chair! Unbelievable, here I thought that our skill and lust for winning would overlap our hatred for each other. You and I have a date next week.

*Chris just stands there as a cut on his left arm the drips down to his hand as Kelly goes on. Chris looks like he is waiting for something. He leans on the ropes which starts to annoy Kelly.*

Michael: So are you just gonna stand there and say nothing all day? I don't have all day Young! We've got a match next week, not next year! For god's sake, someone get this idiot a towel before he bleeds to death in the middle of the ring and I don't get a pay per view bonus next week.

*Chris Finally makes a motion, Pulling an ash white and red face cover from his glove and putting it on. He grabs a microphone and laughs.*

Michael: What's so funny? You look like a goof with this crap on your face.

Chris Young: You have done it now.

Michael: Excuse me, I've done what?

Chris Young: Boy, You pissed her off, See You in hell.

*Chris Rolls out of the ring as if out of nowhere Lilith Young with face paint with the same colors as Chris’ face cover enters the ring and turns Kelly around and spits a red mist into his face and Kelly drops in pain.

Patrick Young: My god, The red mist is meant to be more burning than blinding!

Anthony Pederson: I Guess this what she meant by “t the Devil and The Vexin.”

*Chris Re-Enters the ring and grabs Kelly’s Championship and holds it up before laying it on Kelly and Lilith covering the belt’s front plate with the mist and leaving the ring. The camera stays on Kelly before exiting. Kelly screams at the bell keeper to give him a water bottle, the bell keeper gives a water to an official which then gives it to Kelly. Kelly pours it on his belt instead of his eyes to get the mist off of his title. The camera zooms to a red mist-faced kelly clutching his title.**

@M Kells for writing Kelly's lines.