Kayfabe After Kelly vs irish Kid: A King of Order vs The Anarchy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*After The match Michael Kelly is in the ring as the tron changes to Chris Young backstage with a baseball bat in-hand. He is dressed in a black jacket and blue jeans with a black bandana around his neck. He has a very cocky smile on his face along with the bruises from last week. He turns to the camera and laughs.*

Chris: Hey Mikey, Remember me? Well of course you do. No one forgets this guy right here.
You tried to take me out because you know you can’t beat me. I Had that match won till your pals got their noses into the match. Now I may not be cleared tonight, But that does not stop me from being backstage here in Seattle! Now, listen here Mikey you must know where I am right now. That’s right, I’m right outside your clubhouse. Now I may have Frankie to thank last week, But he’s too busy mining diamonds or something. Haha, I Bet everyone knows that there is only one member of Anarchy is in there right now and he is about to meet the two of his worst nightmares.

*Chris Pulls up the bandana over his face and as the camera pulls out it shows by his side is an unknown woman who is dressed in the same way as Chris, But with a full face mask, But her red hair gives away who she is. The two walk down the hallway till they stop in front of the door marked “Anarchy INC.” and Chris kicks down the door and to the shock of Matt the Anarchy Inc guard, is knocked out cold by the woman and Chris tosses Matt the Anarchy Inc guard, into the hallway as Chris pulls the cameraman into the locker room and as Chris stands in the center of the room the Camera changes to a shocked Michael Kelly looks on.*

Chris: Look at this nice locker room. A Big TV, Pictures everywhere. The hell is this a throne and what is under it? Oh, just an old box of crap. Look at all this garbage. You guys are so full of yourselves it makes Joey-D look humble. You guys sit in here and gush about how “Great” you all are. Well, Newsflash ladies, You are not great, None of you are! I’m The Amazing Classic and I’m just that damn great it took 4 four of you to put me down last week. So this week I’m taking the Anarchy to you. Oh, it’s real, It’s showtime!

*Chris Pushes the camera out of the way as he starts to smash everything this insight with his bat. The screen shows an angry Kelly rush backstage. The screen then goes to a split view of the locker room being torn apart and Kelly look for other members of Anarchy INC as he heads for the locker room. Chris stops and starts to walk around the throne before he takes a seat in it and stares right into the camera as he smiles.*

Chris: Now this is fitting of a king…... and queen of the ring to have, Not some punks who are not worth the laces in their boots. Mikey, I know you’re limping back here coming to get us, But it’s too late. Sure, you can throw me to the wolves. I will always come back the leader of the whole pack. You can beat me black and blue, But Every wound will shape me and every scar will build my throne or you can build one for me. It looks like you already did. Mikey, I’m coming for your title even if it’s the last thing...I…..

*The sound of the door bursting open and the camera gets knocked down so only a small view of the brawl can be seen, but Chris seen tossed to the ground and being held back by two men.

The sound of glass breaking and a loud “NO!” from Chris can be heard as the screen cuts to static.*