Kayfabe After Diamond vs Kirkshaw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Diamond staggers back to his feet after his victory over Gabriel Kirkshaw is cemented, in a Falls Count Anywhere that saw the two fight all over the arena, ending with a trio Diamond in the Rough's, which finally put Kirkshaw down for the three count. As Diamond falls into the ropes, fist raised into the air, Gabriel Kirkshaw begins to regain a sense of where he is, and by the time he's reached his feet Diamond is about to exit the ring, when Kirkshaw does something out of character. He grabs Diamonds surgically repaired shoulder, causing Diamond to do a 180 and stand face to face with Kirkshaw.

Just as Diamond looks as if he's about to drop Kirkshaw, Gabriel extends his hand out to Diamond, saying
"You really got me there", offering a handshake.

Diamond looks to both sides of the O2, a duelling chant of "NO! NO! NO!" and "YES! YES! YES!" break out amongst the British fans, with the YESing drowning out the NO's (it's almost like a visualization of Diamonds
conscious, wow, cool)

Diamond looks at Kirkshaw, looks at Kirkshaws hand, he then looks back up at Kirkshaw and down at his own hand, which has now been raised to Diamonds side, half-extended. Diamond knods his head, and extends his hand fully out to Gabriel.

The two mens hands meet in what many refer to as a "handshake", as Kirkshaw and Diamond show each other a great amount of respect, especially considering last week Kirkshaw threatened to hospitalize Diam-

OH MY GOD UNBREAKABLE FACEBREAKER FROM DIAMOND.

Diamond stands motionless, he stares at the unconscious Kirkshaw, who lays at his feet. As the crowd throws boos down on Diamond. The blank expression on Diamonds face turns to an arrogant half-smirk, the expression in his eyes shows a man who truly believes what he's just done is necessary.

Diamond then, jarringly, grabs Kirkshaw by his hair and tights, he yells in his ear
"YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I GOT YOU" before hitting him with a Diamond in the Rough, because, I guess he wasn't unconscious enough. Diamond then uses his size 13 boot to push Kirkshaw out of the ring under the bottom rope, to the floor in front of the ramp, where he would lay until trainers run out to assist him to the back.

All while this is happening, Diamond is yelling at the audience "YOU DID THIS!" "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!", and other obscenities. Diamond then looks straight at the hard camera, points at himself, smirks, and then, triumphantly, although nearly inaudibly (over the serious amount of boos and "fuck you's" he's gotten from the UK crowd)....

"DIAMOND. IS. FOREVER."