African American Heel Stable

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks this would work? It would give guys like Shelton Benjamin & Elijah Burke credibility. I say throw Big Daddy V, Elijah Burke, Shelton Benjamin, and lets say a returning Rodney Mack or D'lo Brown together. With the right mouth piece (Teddy Long IMO) this stable could work.

A huge group of angry black men destroying competition, I can feel the heat right now. Of coarse this faction needs a leader, I'd personally choose Burke over Benjamin. He seems to be the only African American in the WWE that generates natural heel heat.

Edit: I almost forgot about MVP

Thoughts?

PeepShow

Lashley needs to turn Heel if and when he coms back. Then maybe with Benjamin and maybe later on with Burke. Fuck Big Daddy...

Nation

Only if they are referred to as the Nation Of Domination.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
They already did this with the Nation of Domination. I would like Burke to be a leader of a heel stable, but lets not limit to only black people. I wouldn't mind having this:

Elijah Burke, Shelton Benjamin, maybe Big Daddy V if you want an all black stable.

or you can have:

Burke, Kenny Dykstra, and Mark Henry.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I dont think they should form a stable based on race.

Vandy316

Reaction score
Or Burke, MVP, and Shelton, three young talented superstars

Haight

Reaction score
I always thought this angle should be explored more. Have multiple stables of black wrestlers who in turn, also have their own crew of non wrestlers who show up to the ring with them. I dont think WWE would ever want to write out that storyline...

Soulpower

They'll need one Mega-Star in the group. And only one man fits the bill... John Cena. He's a leader, he's black, good mic skills, and has a large fanbase.

Rell

Reaction score
Well Burke and Benjamin have been through the "Because I'm black" angles, so why not?

And yes, the Nation Of Domination & Men On A Mission is what I based my idea on.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I dont think they should form a stable based on race.

HELLO!!! Nation of Domination!!!

This could work with MVP, Shelton and Burke. The three alone can takeover ECW but none are creditable to be Smackdown or Raw's heavyweight champ.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Cena should be leader. He's BLACK! At least he thinks he is

Rell

Reaction score
Team BLKOUT, dude thats CZW & Chikara lol

And Wrestling goes through cycles meaning EVERYTHING is used again.

Taker vs Taker...Kane vs Kane

NWO...DX

I hear the Hart Foundation is coming back soon....

Enigma22

Reaction score
id like to see something like that but with lashley as the leader, elijah burke and shelton benjamin take out the tag team division and mark henrey as an enforcer.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
I'd love to see a heel stable made up of Lashley (as that one big "superstar"), Burke, Kenny and Shelton. I know this comparison might seem a bit shitty, but it could be in a way a bit like Evolution. A heel stable might be exactly what the four of them need to really get over as top wrestlers.