• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Affliction: Trilogy CANCELLED!!!!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^I'm still reading reports of a card they have lined up in August. If their fighting is shut down, then I see no reason for Fedor not to go as long as Affliction allows it. He fights where he can promote them, it's in his contract. He can't show to a fight in any company without Affliction on his chest/back... and they pay him a whole hell of a lot more to wear their shirts than people understand.

If UFC allows him to wear Affliction, he'll go there.

BTW Two Scoops... Affliction clothing isn't glimmering skulls and shit. You're ignorant to their product if you feel that way. In fact, more of their stuff is dark and faded as opposed to glimmering and vibrant. Sure they've got a few shirts or jackets that have some glare to 'em, but MOST of the product is dark and grim. And again, sponsors are a main form of money for all fighters, and Affliction has amassed plenty of cash to reward fighters/entertainers.

xtremebadass

I highly doubt that they have a card lined up for August since Affliction Ent folded. Sure they might have Fedor under contract, he was the only fighter with a long term deal most likely, most other fighters just jumped ship. Its more like Affliction and Fedor are just one entity. All I know is that Affliction PPVs are done, I don't know where you're reading this, but as far as I know it's done. I would love to read this that you're talkin about though

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Sorry, misinterpreted M-1. Alright, so if this deal with UFC is forreal... Fedor could finally be drawn over. But I don't feel it's overly necessary. UFC has the best well-known competition, doesn't mean they've necessarily got all of the best competition. But I would like to see a lot of the matchups in line for Fedor in UFC, especially if his first match is for the heavyweight championship... against Brock. That goes 1 of 2 ways... Fedor wins and proves himself as the truth and continues his legacy, or Brock wins and seriously cements himself as a serious MMA fighter.

xtremebadass

From what I have read from Dana White, he still does not want his fighters to wear Affliction because they tried to rival him, but then in the next breath says it is possible to sign Fedor. So I think there's something I am just missing because if it would be possible to sign Fedor that would mean he would have to accept Affliction due to Fedor's contract with Affliction.