Affliction Clothing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Have you ever seen that bit on youtube "new Haircut"? Every single person I have met who wears afflcition ish acts like that.

Nation

Have you ever seen that bit on youtube "new Haircut"? Every single person I have met who wears afflcition ish acts like that.

I can't say i have. I looked on youtube and there is a ton of editions for new haircut. Which one has affliction?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That particular video doesn't show the guy in affliction gear, but his mannerisms and attitude is the same as every single person I have met who wore affliction ish on a regular basis.

Nation

I kind of see what you mean. I know a few people who wear something similar to affliction who act like that. But most people i know don't act that way.

Kassidy

Reaction score
yea theres isnt a buckle in the east coast at all. I ahev a contact at buckle and they said they are opening 10 stores a years so itll be another 2 - 4 years before they hit new york.

There are only 3 stores in my state that sells it so it is hard to come by. Ill do some research and get back to on this nation

Dre

Reaction score
Did any of you guys seen the Affliction Royalty shirts on the site? It's tight, it makes me wanna buy a few of those shirts.

Nation

yea theres isnt a buckle in the east coast at all. I ahev a contact at buckle and they said they are opening 10 stores a years so itll be another 2 - 4 years before they hit new york.

There are only 3 stores in my state that sells it so it is hard to come by. Ill do some research and get back to on this nation

All right thanks and Dre the Affliction Royality shirts look sick.

Kassidy

Reaction score
yea i have 3 of the Royalty shirts: Death's Black book, Serpent Emperor, and Calabos

Nation

Yes......But i don't live within 5 miles of any store because i live in a small town.

Kassidy

Reaction score
i tried punching in boston's area code and got nothing but thats not always right cuz it says none for ct but i Know the owner of all three stores order straight from them but because they arent big name retail and they only have one store they arent listed

PeepShow

lmao @ all but one shirt being over 50 bucks. Whatever tickles your fancy though I guess.

Nation

Fuck i tried Portlands zip codes but didn't get shit. Im pretty fucking sure there is a store in Portland that sells Affliction. It's like the biggest city in Maine. Well im not really going to rely on these zip code checkers because im pretty sure some place has to have it.

Kassidy

Reaction score
i cant wait to get my leathers, the owner of one store is holding 2 leathers for me and I set up a payment schedule with him so i am getting both the White live fast leather jacket and the war leather jacket for 1000 instead of 1400