• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Worlds End December 30th, 2023 Live from Long Island, New York

Lethal

Tiffy Time
I think it’s best I just unfollow this thread and go away. Sorry for the inconvenience and trouble.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Updating in the morning, unless beaten to it. If so make sure anything you add the graphics the same size. :lol Which I believe first number is 680

Last edited:

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
I got a theory that Christian Cage loses the TNT title but Nick Wayne wins the Battle Royal and Copeland wins the match Nick Wayne calls his shot becomes TNT champion

Chris

Dreams are Endless
gcegftdxmaaznku.webp

Jesus Christ lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah Aces and Eights went like a year and a half after the Bully reveal lol they just hopefully won't be nameless grunts going forward, we need D'Lo

Cwalker

Yeah the minions have to be unmasked at some point too(especially the new Champs)

Question becomes what happens after the reveal. If it is revealed to be Cole and he’s out for a while, I guess MJF just runs through the rest of the masked men til Cole is healthy enough for a payoff.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Yeah Aces and Eights went like a year and a half after the Bully reveal lol they just hopefully won't be nameless grunts going forward, we need D'Lo
D'Lo Brown is the Devil

And Lady Frost is involved somehow, because her situation got him fired from TNA (with this site's help)