• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Worlds End December 30th, 2023 Live from Long Island, New York

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
rV1WnUn.jpg

Zero Hour
IMG_3991.jpg

20 Man Battle Royal
Winner gets TNT Title Shot Anytime, Anywhere

IMG_3990.jpg
FTW Championship
FTW Rules
Hook(c) vs Wheeler Yuta

Main Card

F_8oQFlWsAAEjya

AEW World Championship
MJF(c) vs Samoa Joe

IMG_3932.jpg

AEW Women’s World Championship
Toni Storm(c) vs Riho

IMG_3940.jpg

TBS Championship
Julia Hart(c) vs Abadon

IMG_3945.jpg

TNT Championship NO DQ Match
Christian Cage(c) vs Adam Copeland

IMG_3987.jpg

Swerve Strickland vs Keith Lee

IMG_3988.jpg

Andrade El Idolo vs Miro

IMG_3993.jpg

Continental Classic Finals
Jon Moxley vs Eddie Kingston

IMG_3992.jpg

Eight Man Tag
Chris Jericho, Sammy Guevara, Sting, and Darby Allin vs the Don Callis Family

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think Tony is afraid to say the word monthly because of the negative association that seems to have all with Internet these days, but I mean with December that’s gonna be the fifth straight monthly pay-per-view and I’m here for it. I’m loving it.

Kross Rhodes

Oh if this is just final battle less cool as I already assumed final battle was happening, but honestly if that was Tony’s plan to have 8 AEW and 4 ROH PPVs, I’d be happy with that.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Damn I was coming to post this :lol I keep getting beat with all types of news today. I gotta stop playing games and shit so I don’t miss anything.

Kross Rhodes

Unless insider got the date wrong, Melzer is reporting the ROH show will take place on the 29th so we might be getting a back to back pay-per-view weekend like WWE and NXT used to do.

:fingerscrossed

Kross Rhodes

I thought so. We already knew that they did final battle last year so it was pretty much a given he was going to do it again this year. I would’ve thought they wouldn’t confuse ROH with an AEW title when they were getting the report of a pay-per-view being added to the schedule.

Kross Rhodes

That being said, I wouldn’t even necessarily be completely opposed to doing aEW x ROH final battle and kind of doing half ROH half AEW matches.