• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Rampage March 8th, 2024: TBS Title on the line!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Orange Cassidy & Trent Beretta vs. The Butcher & Kip Sabian

TBS Championship
Julia Hart (c) vs. Robyn Renegade.

Three Way Tag Team Match
Private Party (Marq Quen & Isiah Kassidy) vs. Top Flight (Darius & Dante Martin) vs. Komander & Bryan Keith

Penta El Zero Miedo vs. Action Andretti​

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Are we expecting a revamped logo for Rampage to go along with Dynamite? It’s now the only logo moving forward with the original border and text around the AEW portion. Imagine that’ll change. Better to redesign the whole thing instead of just change the AEW part. Especially considering both Dynamite and Collision have AEW sit within the logo itself and not just above it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Are we expecting a revamped logo for Rampage to go along with Dynamite? It’s now the only logo moving forward with the original border and text around the AEW portion. Imagine that’ll change. Better to redesign the whole thing instead of just change the AEW part. Especially considering both Dynamite and Collision have AEW sit within the logo itself and not just above it.
Well in this, looks like all that’s changed is the AEW logo on it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Must be too lazy to hire another graphic designer. :bosque

They’ll probably wait six months and do it then.

I knew at the very least the AEW part would change.
Yeah. I definitely see it changing over time, surely to help it fit the new stage and everything since it’s recorded with Dynamite. Makes sense to change it up.

Kross Rhodes

AE has really come a long way in matching the WWE production output. I honestly don’t even think there’s much of a difference anymore. Not only does AEW have the giant LED screens and ramp. They also have the screens on the apron skirts like WWE does. AEW means Big Business.

Kross Rhodes

How many times does UK gotta teach you this, old man. Adam Cole and Roderick Strong are the best friends.