• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Rampage: First Dance- August 20th, 2021

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
How can you not tear up when you're in the moment like that. I shredding some tears as many of you were being fans of Punk for alot of Years. PWT was a bitch last night and it down now which I put in my order for two Punk Shirts. I had to pull out my sweet Punk Sig someone made for me in 2012 or 2013 in tribute.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Lucky for me I fixed the three added charges to my Card because of the SIte being fucked last night thank goodness for that. We were in Heaven last night please stay that away AEW and in Wrestling in general please.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I still can't believe he did this. :lmao

013bc0caea82559ebc5bd7fd427b6643347720eb.gifv

Marty McFourth

How can you not tear up when you're in the moment like that. I shredding some tears as many of you were being fans of Punk for alot of Years. PWT was a bitch last night and it down now which I put in my order for two Punk Shirts. I had to pull out my sweet Punk Sig someone made for me in 2012 or 2013 in tribute.

Sig looks sweet. I'm just anxiously waiting when I can use a Punk avatar my guy. :lol

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Rewatching Rampage and wait was Darby singing towards the end of the Segment Cult of Personality. I can't him it rocks.

Marty McFourth

Yeah I imagine the Security wasn't happy to see it happen but he's in his hometown they'll protect him with their lives.

I was a bit concerned just because of the climate we're in with Covid. But man, he was in his hometown and having fun with fans. It was putting a smile on my face.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I started tearing up last year when Edge returned and teared up last month when Cena returned, so I know how that guy feels. There isn’t anything wrong with showing emotion for something that you’re passionate about.

Marty McFourth

I started tearing up last year when Edge returned and teared up last month when Cena returned, so I know how that guy feels. There isn’t anything wrong with showing emotion for something that you’re passionate about.

Edge really is the last one I can remember before Punk where I just stood up like 'Holy shit' with pure goosebumps.

I can't be the only one that was off my feet at home last night. :lol You'd think I was in the crowd with how I was acting.