AEW Rampage December 17, 2021 - An 8-man, a 10-man, and a Submission match oh my

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm a fan of the tag match but I'm unsure why they're doing face vs face when there's heel teams I'd prefer idk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I wanted FTR just to regain last week lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Source: f4wonline.com

Friday night's episode of AEW Rampage averaged 571,000 viewers on TNT, up 13.5 percent from the previous week. It's the best audience for the show since November 5.

In the 18-49 demo, Rampage drew a 0.23 rating, up 27.8 percent from the previous week. It ranked seventh on the cable charts for the night and is Rampage's highest rating in the demo since October 29.

Two NBA games, the NBA pre-game show, Gold Rush on the Discovery Channel, SportsCenter, and a college football bowl game ranked ahead of Rampage on the cable charts.

The audience growth was mainly with younger viewers. In the 18-34 demo, the show increased by 87.5 percent from the previous week. The increase was even stronger with females 12-34, where the rating doubled the previous week's number. Males in the same category increased by 62.5 percent.

Rampage was actually down with people over 50, going from a 0.21 rating the previous week to a 0.20. That tied the lowest rating in that category in the history of the show.

As compared to the 10-week averages prior to this week, as shown in the chart below, this week's Rampage was up 5.4 percent in overall viewers and up 9.5 percent in 18-49.

fgm_ratings.png

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3