• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Games Thread

Butters

That's Me!
He grapples them and then goes into auto pilot of moving them to the ropes and hits a knee or something and then jumps on the rope to do it but hes way too close and then like glitches in place. Happens the same every time

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I try and so the sigs and finishes from the proper position bc I don't like how they look when you force them lol glad it's an option but it's more fun to setup for me

Butters

That's Me!
Yeah, same thing happens for Adam Cole. I didn’t realize at first there were multiple ways. Like you said though I’m glad they tried to give you easy ways to do them even tho they look janky

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I guess it’s good for me the people I’ve used the proper way to do the ones that I want are grapple,’or in the case of Bryan, running lol. Nothing to hard to set up proper