• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Games Thread

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
so far:
Miro seems like he fucking sucks, way too slow. ill try again
Shida is fast af
CPU Moxley is very OP sometimes
Christian is quite good and has good reach
Wardlow is OP af, I play alot as Cruiserweight I don't like the fact that I can't seem to strike these guys xD I haven't gotten Springboard down yet on game. I also gotten beaten by Darby few times on some last supper pinfalls xD

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Does he at least have the Saito suplex?
Ill look at his whole list next time I fire it up. Kind of forgot he did that ngl lol.

Miro is a weird case where I don't really rate his work that much (I legit can't really think of any memorable AEW matches beyond the hilarious arcade match) BUT I still am generally always happy to see him. It might just be the lack of actual singles matches over his tenure though and strength of competition

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Ill look at his whole list next time I fire it up. Kind of forgot he did that ngl lol.

Miro is a weird case where I don't really rate his work that much (I legit can't really think of any memorable AEW matches beyond the hilarious arcade match) BUT I still am generally always happy to see him. It might just be the lack of actual singles matches over his tenure though and strength of competition
Well he's not a super great worker in the conventional sense, no doubt he's more of a spectacle who excels in short, explosive bouts.

That said, he's got a kick, suplex and camel clutch.... what more do you need? :lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Well he's not a super great worker in the conventional sense, no doubt he's more of a spectacle who excels in short, explosive bouts.

That said, he's got a kick, suplex and camel clutch.... what more do you need? :lol
everything in between :p . He's a good seller though so that's a strong one in the W column, he's good with the camera etc. Agreed he's more of a spectacle type of guy, which is probably why TK has issues booking him. We kind of already know that's a blind spot for him, though Miro does not suffer from a lack of character or charisma like some other big dudes on the roster.

All in all yeah short explosive bouts is def his sweet spot, though I'd love to see what he could try and do for 20 mins with Danielson or Omega. I do think one thing I do like about him is while his moveset is limited, it does look really good and laid in.

Butters

That's Me!
It’s been awhile since i played and i wanted to do a RTE with cody. Is there a easy way to set up the cross rhodes? If you grapple it does tiger driver. Is there a button like in 2k games where you grapple and then transition to rear grapple?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It’s been awhile since i played and i wanted to do a RTE with cody. Is there a easy way to set up the cross rhodes? If you grapple it does tiger driver. Is there a button like in 2k games where you grapple and then transition to rear grapple?

Yeah when you do the Grapple I think it's like L1 or R1 and you switch to behind them

Butters

That's Me!
I must have been doing it wrong. I was trying that or similar and it didn’t work. Kept hitting RT which irish whipped them