• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Games Thread

Butters

That's Me!
Hangman playing on switch like a scrub.

im probably the person who shouldnt buy this but i did and i enjoy it. I doubt ill be playing it in months to come but dont regret the purchase.

Butters

That's Me!
I can’t imagine it runs well. Can’t be worse than whatever version of 2k came out for it. That game ran at like 6fps

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I can’t imagine it runs well. Can’t be worse than whatever version of 2k came out for it. That game ran at like 6fps

From what I've heard it actually does but it's probs bc of the graphics not being that great to begin with. One guy specifically said he was so happy it worked well bc that 2K was a disaster and he only had a switch

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Only thing I'm concerned with is lag and length of time spent waiting in the lobby for 30 people lol but that gameplay video looks ridiculous