• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Games Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I've progressed to indie midcarder in ranked after having a 4 and a half star classic against BotchedBladeJob between Bryan Danielson and Powerhouse Hobbs :garrett

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Oh just checked my stats and apparently i did have a 5 star match at some point.....and I see that unlocked 6 star matches as a stat with another locked one assuming is 7 :heston

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Dunno if it's the server problem or not very many people bought the game but it's quite annoying how hard it is to find opponents sometimes, other times fast af but I keep getting errors and have to start searching again, at least just keep trying for me. Trying to do tags now and about to give up bc I don't think it's finding 4 randos

But also if anyone has PS5, I'll add you bc we could run like 10 matches in a half hour easy
I got ps5

Butters

That's Me!
so far I started RTE with Adam Cole. I lost the battle royale and then teamed up with christian. we won the tag belts but he revealed he was the one that stole my clothes so i hit him with a super kick and left. not sure if we vacated the titles or waht but now I'm getting attacked and rey fenix comes out to help and now im caught up with the death triangle.

why does this game have a boner for force tag matches?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
AEW and factions goes together like peanut butter and jelly. You can have one without the other, but why would you?