• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Games Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Just played a ladder match for the first time, really like the gameplay they went for there. Exploding barbed wire match fun too but there needed to be one free set of ropes so you can leave and get more weapons to use

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Fun fact: I just beat Brian Cage in a explodey match before the Countdown timer went off and I noticed the pinfall count is exactly 1 second due to that

Also the count outs are quick af in singles matches very unrealistic based on the TV product

Deezy

DZ PZ
This fucking game won't even let me play a one on one match.

Keeps going to the error screen.

FUCKING $90 DOWN THE FUCKING TOILET :duck:

Deezy

DZ PZ

I paid full price for the Elite edition and these motherfuckers are releasing codes.
[IMG]

Butters

That's Me!
I've read online the game is buggier than wwe2k20. I haven't seen any glitches in the vids I've seen so I'm guessing it's just petty peeps.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Seems the PS4 version is just broken rn so that's probably a lot of it. I had like a very minor collision detection gif during a match bc of the steel steps but I don't mind that shit, reminds me of the good ol' days as long as it's rare and not game breaking

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Only problem I’ve had is it crashed twice. But twice when you played probably like 12 hours day one :heston isn’t to bad I don’t think, and neither time was during something important like a match or cutscene.First time was when I went to make my entrance (so I didn’t even waste time on it yet) and another was while I was just on the main menu

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Bryan Danielson is OP af online, the running knee seems so hard to dodge if you time it right and you gain momentum so fast if you're getting your ass beat at first but use your comeback thingy lmao

Butters

That's Me!
how's the lag? I haven't tried the WWE games online in awhile but I remember they were always terrible.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Haven't heard 2K was bad this year but never tried myself. No lag at all for me, the only times I thought it was, it was actually just bc the bitches left when I was about to beat them and there's a delay before it says that where it looks like the game froze

Matches are quick af too, very fun once you're in one. Matchmaking can be a pain tho, I kept getting errors once