AEW Games Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
looks very fun so far, looking forward to more footage but ya atm looks like it will be a hit for me. loving the arcade feel

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Well that'd be quite the kick in the balls, if they aren't featured... but I bet THQ would make a good chunk of money if they package them into a DLC, because people don't care about being DLCrapped on. :lol

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well that'd be quite the kick in the balls, if they aren't featured... but I bet THQ would make a good chunk of money if they package them into a DLC, because people don't care about being DLCrapped on. :lol
Yra sadly i feel like thats why. Either that or they did the cuts b4 they got hot. Still lame a.f

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
FTR aren't upset and don't blame anyone for their removal from the AEW: Fight Forever video game.

It was reported yesterday that Dash Harwood and Cash Wheeler have been removed from the upcoming game. FTR spoke with GiveMe Sport recently and clarified that they have been told why they were removed and are not upset about it.

"For us, the only real issue was we were kind of blindsided by it. We found out not how you would expect," Wheeler said. "When you find out something like that, something major, you've been taken out of a video game, your mind automatically assumes the worst. So, for us it was like, is this something we need to worry about? Should we read between the lines here? Were we not told for a reason? And now that we are aware, and now that we are out, what is that reason? Is it something we should worry about? We got an answer, it made a lot of sense, a very logical answer. We said, 'oh, okay cool' as long as we don't have to worry about it, non-issue and that's what it was."

Wheeler didn't reveal the reason they had been removed from the game but also expressed that they have known about this for several months.

"I don't know why it just now became a headline but we've known about it for a while. We got answers on it awhile ago and for us, it's not even an issue or thought about."

Harwood then clarified that they are not upset and do not blame anyone for their removal from the game.

"We heard about this, I want to say maybe March. It was before the Briscoes match," he said.

"We text Tony [Khan], talk to him, we text legal, or excuse me legal texted us and we talked with them for a bit. We got our answer and it was a non-issue. Like Cash said, we just wanted to make sure we weren't doing something wrong."

Wheeler continued to tell fans not to be upset about their removal but also teased there might be a chance to still use them in the game.

"If it helps kind of settle things, thank you for caring about us but please don't be upset for us. It's not an issue and there'll be a chance to use us anyway, so thank you," he said.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
And sadly, Fightful Select has reported that Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler aren’t the only established wrestlers to miss out. As Jake Hager, Santana, Ortiz, Private Party, Evil Uno, and The Acclaimed have also been omitted.

• Angry
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
AEW’s upcoming video game, Fight Forever, will reportedly be available on Xbox Live Game pass at launch.

WrestleZone is reporting that the game, which does not have a release date, will appear on Xbox Game Pass on day one. The subscription service allows those who subscribe to download from a library of titles for a monthly fee at no additional cost.

The game was shown off at the GamesCon press conference earlier this year in Cologne, Germany, winning an award for Best Sports/Racing game. It was also shown at the Tokyo Game Show back in September. Kenny Omega is heavily involved in the game’s development, and will include a full creation suite and a variety of mini-games.

Fight Forever is being developed by Yukes, the former developer of the WWE SmackDown video game series, and is scheduled for release on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC. It will be published by THQ Nordic.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
It's good it'll be on Game Pass. Especially for the growth of the game and playerbase on Xbox. Should be plenty more people checking it out as a result. Making me wish I had one myself. :lol