• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Full Gear - November 18th from Los Angeles

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
As a somewhat casual fan atm if I'm just looking at AEW I think top 5 guys in the company are

MJF
Cole
OC
Christian
Omega

Tho you could put Kingston/Darby/Jericho/Edge/Sting/Mox as the biggest stars they got atm

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Noir said:
As a somewhat casual fan atm if I'm just looking at AEW I think top 5 guys in the company are MJF Cole OC Christian Omega Tho you could put Kingston/Darby/Jericho/Edge/Sting as the biggest stars they got atm
the mox slander here

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I don't really disagree that he's not top 5 in the company atm and a run with the International or TNT Title is perfectly fine. Just look at the caliber of talent in the proximity of those belts. Christian, OC, Mox, Darby, Swerve... that's not even that bad of a take, other than the notion that he couldn't be World Champ, which is where I'd disagree.
You and I are are now sworn enemies.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Swerve backstage after Full Gear

8b07ea49f0f24b8d8b98573a850f24eebb3e3cf3.png
01ad204f4403fbfab1c154678995302c813658ef.png

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Finally I get to watch Full Gear after being super stressed out the past few Weeks as comes with the Holidays hopefully I'm in for a good Show. Still need to see Day 2 of the New Japan Tag League later today as well.