• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Full Gear - November 18th from Los Angeles

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
AEW World Championship
MJF (c) vs. Jay White
F7tWciFXIAAwyaY.jpg:large

ROH Tag Team Championships
MJF & TBA (c) vs. The Gunns (Austin Gunn & Colten Gunn)
MJF-The-Gunns-AEW-Full-Gear.jpg

Sting, Darby Allin & Adam Copeland vs. Christian Cage, Luchasaurus, & Nick Wayne
adam-copeland-sting-darby-allin-will-face-christian-cage-v0-it64a6s97zxb1.jpg

AEW Women's Championship
Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Toni Storm
F9U6zrDWYAAObRI.jpg

AEW International Championship
Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Jon Moxley 2
01-aew-full-gear-mox-cassidy-696x391.jpg

Swerve Strickland vs. Hangman Page 2
F96T4L0W4AALeIm.jpg:large

TEXAS DEATH MATCH

The Golden Jets (Kenny Omega & Chris Jericho) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Screenshot_2023_11_08_at_10.51.01_PM.0.png

AEW Tag Team Title Match
Ricky Starks and Big Bill (c) vs. FTR vs. LFI vs. House of Black

TBS Title Match
Kris Statlander (c) vs. Julia Hart vs. Skye Blue​

Last edited:

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Yeah I'm kind of on the fence on how excited this makes me for a Saturday PPV, Collision almost feels like a throw away show. Orrrrrr it's just gonna be a taped show but I don't know what the schedule is.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
matinee Collision

That seems to be the easiest choice, do the pre-show as Collision basically and that's an excuse to not stack the PPV with a ton of mulitmans to get everyone on bc Collision would be more prestigious than a Zero Hour.

Only thing is if WBD is okay with the time change, but I don't think there's really a choice, you can't tape Collision and go head to head with your own damn PPV lmao

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I still think every company going back to the great tradition of Sunday PPV would solve these issues.

That being said, at least with AEW they CAN and SHOULD put Collision before the PPV and have it be live from the same venue.

That used to be the formula. Before kickoffs Sunday night heat was the pre-show of a PPV.

We’d get two hours this way to get lower matches on Collision and stack the PPV with better ones.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
That seems to be the easiest choice, do the pre-show as Collision basically and that's an excuse to not stack the PPV with a ton of mulitmans to get everyone on bc Collision would be more prestigious than a Zero Hour.

Only thing is if WBD is okay with the time change, but I don't think there's really a choice, you can't tape Collision and go head to head with your own damn PPV lmao
the only problem is its LA time

Butters

That's Me!
I feel like people will get burnt out. 2 hours of collision and then 3-4 hours for the PPV? That's starting to get like the old manias people complained about.