• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Fight For The Fallen Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless

The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs Cody & Dustin Rhodes

Kenny Omega vs CIMA

Hangman Page vs Kip Sabian

Brandi Rhodes vs Allie

SoCal Uncensored (Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky) vs The Lucha Bros (Fenix & Penta El Zero M)

Darby Allin, Jimmy Havoc, Joey Janela vs MFJ, Sammy G, & Shawn Spears

Attachments

• 1561914616969.png
    1561914616969.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
So who's going to be watching this with me live over the Evolve Show? I just want to know if it will be worth me posting in the thread or not in a few weeks. Someone has to damn party with me on my damn birthday lol.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
So who's going to be watching this with me live over the Evolve Show? I just want to know if it will be worth me posting in the thread or not in a few weeks. Someone has to damn party with me on my damn birthday lol.

I'll be watching live. And I'll try to be here to post about it.

The Rhodes Bros vs. Bucks should be pretty interesting to see how those styles mesh.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
A couple more matches have been added, also they've confirmed that Jericho is going to be at the show with a "live mic"

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I am absolutely loving their free events on B/R Live. It's a great way to introduce content to the public before they have a WWE Network equivalent to offer so they don't need to make every event a PPV PPV.