• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynasty media scrum notes

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I see no difference to it than the people right after wrestlemania saying "and they didn't even have to go through glass"

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Story wise, like overall story and everything taken into account. I would give to Cody Roman. But purely off the match, which is what MATCH of the year should be, then Willy/Bryan takes the cake.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Lmao I agree who gives a fuck to argue about it but it's one of my big pet peeves that fans do. This great thing happens and you immediately have to say it's better than the great thing the other company has two weeks ago
I mean...he WORKS for the company too so to me it's really not that deep ig. you can also view it as ''hey i know everyone loved this match but this is my favorite.

idk, saying you like something more than something else should not be this controversial imo. especially when were talking about the biggest mania match in years. maybe just me though, i don't see it as a put down.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
were people actually saying that though?

and is it really different than meta shitposting by people like drew?

Probably the same amount of people taking the Cage post seriously since you said it was a minority lol

And he's not shit posting if he's complaining about the response he got and how toxic Twitter is. I don't think he purposely baited I should clarify, I just think Cage is a meathead and tweets his thoughts lol but it's like perfect bait people do use

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
idk, wrestling fans are weird, they all want to drive their glass and finish the story jokes ad nauseum but when a wrestlers makes a joke with it, some people dislike it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Same, I saw it as a dig at HHH for being an egotist all weekend. There was also a funny joke about wrestling fans needing to watch films but honestly I saw that as mocking fans online. Brian Cage's tweet was more of a shot at Cody

Def didn’t see it as that either and also don’t see Paul being an egotist, I see him as a man who was rightfully taking victory laps after a homerun weekend. He’s allowed to be proud of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
idk, wrestling fans are weird, they all want to drive their glass and finish the story jokes ad nauseum but when a wrestlers makes a joke with it, some people dislike it.

I think I'm missing where the Cage tweet was a joke and not just a comparison then

Cwalker

Nikki Bella/Garcia is great, even if it was a one off it would be fun but she’d be a fun addition to the women’s division if it was more.
I appreciate people respecting Nikki.

She’s not Mercedes or Charlotte or Asuka

But if you look at where she started and where she ended; she busted her ass to get better

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Yea... so did dozens and dozens of way better female in-Ring performers, who should get the exposure and screen time on a larger scale instead.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
giphy.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I think I'm missing where the Cage tweet was a joke and not just a comparison then
well the finish the story part is the joke, and the serious part is that he liked the other match better. like I said earlier, i don't think it was anymore deep than that.