• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynasty April 21,2024: Live from St Louis, MO

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Even if it wasn't in the conversation, which for some people it won't be, it was clearly a great match that I think speaks for itself. As for people calling it the greatest match ever or greatest match in American history, etc... Well, there's never gonna be a concensus so it's purely subjective. Anyone is entitled to feel that it is, and I don't think it's unreasonable to feel that way. I also think a lot of people just loved it and know they're being hyperbolic when they say that, and it's causing retaliation from people who feel a strong urge to push back against a pretty much non-existent narrative. :lol
I think I need to watch it in like a month or two along with others as I'm not even sure myself. In the moment in felt that way but yeah. Like I see a lot of people saying Omega Okada 4 was better due to story and drama and I think that is fair. And it makes me excited at the prospect of a 2nd and third match with the history of the finish to play off of and some more build that gets more and more personal

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I doubt there will ever be a match that will ever personally make me say "that is THE best match ever". I have favorite matches for sure, and those are kinda loose and can be rearranged on any given day, but if I had to rank the greatest matches of all-time, it would eventually be like a coin toss between a bunch of matches :lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I doubt there will ever be a match that will ever personally make me say "that is THE best match ever". I have favorite matches for sure, and those are kinda loose and can be rearranged on any given day, but if I had to rank the greatest matches of all-time, it would eventually be like a coin toss between a bunch of matches :lol
Prob also depends on ur current mood

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
maxresdefault.jpg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
WON STAR RATINGS

AEW Dynasty

Matt Sydal vs. Trent Beretta: 3.25

Cassidy & Shibata vs. Moriarty & Taylor: 3.25

Bang Bang Gang vs. The Acclaimed: 2.75

Kazuchika Okada vs. PAC: 4.75

Briscoe, Copeland & Kingston vs. House of Black: 4.25

Julia Hart vs. Willow Nightingale: 2

Kyle O'Reilly vs. Roderick Strong: 4