• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynasty April 21,2024: Live from St Louis, MO

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Kross Rhodes said:
Another element to the bucks thing is that it makes them look like massive hypocrites as well. If their problem was losing at all in because they had to deal with the Jack Perry situation, they certainly wouldn’t prop him up for that. Nor would they want him costing FTR this match. So just add another element of them being slimy weasels.
idk if ppl caught it, but he was doing the Elite ''gang sign'' when being taken out too

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He did and the best part was Matt or Nick did it back but with a confused look so I think in kayfabe we can assume the bucks didn't plan it

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
He did and the best part was Matt or Nick did it back but with a confused look so I think in kayfabe we can assume the bucks didn't plan it
I do think the best play as I was mentioning a little bit earlier would be that Perry came back to Coast punk friends, but he didn’t want to help the elite necessarily because they had the power to do something about his suspension the entire time. So he’s playing mind games.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
What an amazing Match between Ospreay and Danielson and Danielson was truly hurt after that one. He might need to retire that Move more often than not you're going to be feeling that Move for Weeks.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Danielson has been hitting it so hard this Year I don't need the Dragon crippled so he can't play and enjoy his time with his kids.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
The moment AEW showed the Perry vs Punk chaos I thought the EVPS were primed to win the Tag Titles tonight to keep that heat going but if FTR doesn't win here who is gonna beat them?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Oh my God the crash Dax and Matthew had man through that Ladder. Dax could of blew out his Knee in that spot he's lucky that didn't happen.