• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynasty April 21,2024: Live from St Louis, MO

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Jericho has very much become exactly the sort of people who were bringing him down in WCW. Fans were less smart back then so no one asked that Hogan retire mid-match, but that shit doesn't fly today

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Like, I hate the term "Jerichogan" because of who used it, but this feels like it. Hogan vs. Billy Kidman, but forever.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
at least he is seemingly self away and I think its going somewhere. but yea id also rather have had to ppv end earlier and not have the match period lol. could have been a dynamaite

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
honestly my main issue with the jerihook angle is that it's kind of the same as Hook Jungle Boy...and its just gonna end up with Hook winning th belt back and going back to square 1 - so idk, i want jericho to wreck the belt so the angle is not just copy pasted

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It's also potentially way too similar to his ROH run depending on if he does the defending bit against hardcore wrestlers lol

Steele

Jericho actually won.

giphy (53).gif