• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite/Rampage March 20th, 2024: HUGE I QUIT MATCH

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Road House got my blood pumping as I'm ready to knock out Dynamite and Rampage back to back baby. Week 2 of this New Mercedes Theme that I'm still not feeling at all. She didn't even let the previous Theme simmer long enough :mjcry

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Road House got my blood pumping as I'm ready to knock out Dynamite and Rampage back to back baby. Week 2 of this New Mercedes Theme that I'm still not feeling at all. She didn't even let the previous Theme simmer long enough :mjcry

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Mayu, Hazuki, and AZM made it on AEW TV officially

Hopefully they get on TV down the road with the Stardom partnership.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I fell asleep right after the Kingston/Okada Match and I'm happy to see the Title change. It was sorely needed but hey Eddie went down on his Shield but we are off to the Races with Okada as Champion in AEW.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Cole already having problems with Wardlow oh God I could care less about that group outside of Strong and seemly their lack of momentum has me in go away heat vibes.