• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite May 15, 2024 - Swerve Strickland vs Brian Cage in AEW World Championship Eliminator

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Well the episode was pretty decent on in-ring action. The Will/Roddy segment and the return at the end of the show were definitely the highlights in terms of angles. Idk if it's just the watching it a day later or what, but this felt like one of those Dynamites that just didn't hit quite like I expect them to, despite not being bad by any means.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
What a opener for Dynamite this Crowd is rocking hopefully it stays that way the rest of the way. Takeshita vs Moxley daddy wants that.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Daniels is fired now come back as Curry Man. CD deserves better than this bs.

Ayo if Perry dumped that Drink on me I would of put him in a Wheelchair.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
People forget Tony was one of the guys who got cussed by Perry during that chaos with Punk before he got involved so safe to say if no one was around from AEW he would probably say he's a piece of shit.

The Whore you Adore needs to be a Shirt for Toni it would sell for sure.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Damn getting Please Retire Chants I can't blame them this Jericho is one of the weakest parts in AEW if have him talk.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Damn so Cage learned from Abyss how to break into someone's home and steal something. Welp Swerve at least he didn't try to drown you.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Joe trying to teach Hook to help him elevate himself. Could you imagine a group of Joe, Hook, and Shibata :owens3

Shibata oh no:lol

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Harley two Matches in a row has been really game vs May and now Toni Storm. They might need to put some stock in her a little bit more.