• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite May 15, 2024 - Swerve Strickland vs Brian Cage in AEW World Championship Eliminator

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
The contract segment between Mercedes and Willow was solid. Glad the main message was made.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The sloppiness on the sharpshooter spot didn't hurt at all though, looked like a struggle bc Okada didnt' want in the move (or at least can be sold as that)

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The sloppiness on the sharpshooter spot didn't hurt at all though, looked like a struggle bc Okada didnt' want in the move (or at least can be sold as that)
Yeah, did kind of look like that’s what they were trying for so I’ll just except that’s what it was.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Yeah, the way that they were really hyping up this extra over on. I think they’re gonna go to like maybe 1020 or 1025. Because this match isn’t even over yet and don’t they have an announcement afterwards as well?