• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite March 6th, 2024: All The Fall Out of Revolution

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Orange and Trent aren't winning the Tag Titles stop it.

Not gonna lie I wished Cage would change up his look. I get rocking that look but I wanna see him wear those glorious Jackets he used to wear especially during those Impact days.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
What WWE did wrong with Sting AEW did the opposite and it was a honor and pleasure to watch Sting all those Years. Once again thank you for the memories Stinger.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
The Elite/BC for many Years fought against Chaos and now Okada joined them what a shot. Really ballsy to have Okada do this it's a risk hanging with the Bucks but I like they are doing it.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Kris and Riho did their thing there this thing with Willow and Kris needs to wrap up again. Turn one Heel already and I say make it be Statlander.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Fletcher and Ospreay just had possibly the Match of the Year on Dynamite. It makes sense these guys trained and have been with each other for Years.

Oh my God Danielson wants Ospreay!